Isaac
Years ago

Video: Bogut vs Blake double tech

Quiet news day and it's an excuse to talk about the Bucks again!

After Blake from the Clippers stole the ball quite aggressively from Ilyasova in today's game, Bogut set a fairly hard pick on Blake and the scene was set for a bit of shoving. They got called for a double tech and Jennings picked up another for escalating the situation.

Video is below:

Bucks ended up winning comfortably. Bogut had 14 and 9 in 25ish minutes.

Topic #22635 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

GO BOGUT lol...

a) that was a huge foul on Blake... how was it not called
b) weak screen so why get fired up

so funny how bogut barely says a thing and has to look right down at Blake lol

Reply #272475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHat is with the background music in that video LOLOL

Reply #272479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kaman and Bogut good friends?

Reply #272491 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Travis Outlaw... Nice attempt at looking thugish. Bogut would of snapped him in half. How he didn't get T-ed up is amazing.

Kaman is a classy guy, it's just a pity he's so freaking ugly.

Reply #272497 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Yeah that was great. I was watching that recorded on my IQ2 so I rewound it a couple of times. Massive offensive foul by Blake when stealing the ball from Ilyasova, but yeah also a foul by Bogut on that screen.

That kind of thing is bound to happen but if I were Skiles I'd be talking to Jennings about it because escalating those situations is only going to end badly for your team.

Reply #272500 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Anon, I don't think it's "Good friends" but they certainly have had interesting match ups against each other, I'd imagine there's some mutual respect. It wasn't like he was in Bogut's face, he was just trying to defuse the situation.

Reply #272501 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Agreed TR, if Jennings is T'd so too should Outlaw. All a bit of a storm in a teacup though. Blake; clear foul but Ilyasova flopped. Bogut; clearly dropped shoulder but hardly a heavy screen. Blake overreacted in the heat of the moment but even his thrown elbow wasn't full blooded. Just some big boys letting off steam.

Reply #272527 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

What's with the background music?

Reply #272742 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:44 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754