Jack Toft
Years ago

Sixers announce Super Hollywood Seats

Sixers announce Super Hollywood Seats

Last year the Sixers introduced their Hollywood seats. Ben Fitz is expected to go the next step and announce today their "Super Hollywood Seats" for the Ultimate Sixers fan for the upcoming season. The All Fan's Delight (AFD) Package is expected to cost a fair bit, but for that, you get an intense week at the Sixers. It starts off with a meet and greet with the office staff and then you get to go and meet the team.

You get to follow the Head Coach for the week and take part in all the training sessions held for the week. You get to play assistant coach and run a competitive training session under the watchful eye of an actual assistant coach. You can design your own play for the week and if they can fit it in on game night, they will.

The highlight comes on game night when you run out with the coaches and get to sit on the actual bench for the game next to the players. The package includes your Sixers shirt, slacks and own clipboard signed by the team.

A fantastic package and one which any fan would enjoy.

Topic #22636 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't see what all the Fuss is about? Let me guess, $20 million right?

Tell you what throw in a 2 litre Iced Coffee I can neck on the sidelines and we might be in business.

Reply #272484 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Are you sure about the seats? I'm pretty sure the actual plan is for the purchaser to be able to run around on the court like a referee, as long as you don't interfere with the play.

Reply #272485 | Report this post

Ranga  
Years ago

I heard Liam has already booked it up for the whole season just incase he doesn't get the 2nd assistant. :)

Reply #272487 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

Hahahahaha. You said slacks!

Stacks of slacks on racks dude!

Reply #272488 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

That's the NBL package Isaac.

Reply #272490 | Report this post

s  
Years ago

Reply #272493 | Report this post

Number 44  
Years ago

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

Reply #272494 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Nice one. I was actually thinking they were copying what the Crows did a few years back.

You can design your own play for the week and if they can fit it in on game night, they will.

We could have used this last season.

Are you sure about the seats? I'm pretty sure the actual plan is for the purchaser to be able to run around on the court like a referee, as long as you don't interfere with the play.

That's the "Goorjian Package".

Reply #272502 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I thought the AFD (All Fans Delight) (April Fools Day) would be a giveaway.

It was tempting to drop a false quote in, but it would be too obvious. Eg, former Sixers Coach Scotty commented " I can think of nothing better than a fanatical fan next to me on the bench giving me advice during the game"

Reply #272592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL, well, everyone was saying he needed some help.

Reply #272609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:46 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754