Anonymous
Years ago

Hodges website twitter status

"ATTENTION BRETT MAHER you have 48 hours to make a sincere apology to me and I won't play ECB. If not you will feel the worst ofmy wrath!!"

just found this on hodges website, id say Maher says Bring it and schools Hodge, i doubt he would be scared of him!

Man i wish Hodge would eat some humble pie, and let his game do the talking instead of talkin this stuff, he coulda gone down as one of the best imports/players to ever play in the NBL because of his talent level, but now i doubt he'll get a gig and he will not be remembered along with names like Rose, Brooks, Mee, Farley, Ballinger, Davis, like his talent suggest he probably should have been

Topic #22651 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yeah Maher will say 'Bring it on.' - Hodgie.

Reply #272638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

man i wish this was like the WWE, after Maher and Farley dominate and help the Fleet win the $175k. 2002 style, Maher should grab the mic and chalenge hodge to a 3 point shoot out, saying he is retired and if a current player like hodge cant beat him it would be embarrasing for Hodge, and put $100k on it, Maher makes 1 shot and its the easiest $100k of his life!

Anyways go the Maher-Farley combo, bring it home and at the very least school the monarchs and score about 20 jump shots each in hodges face!

Reply #272639 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

is this guy a dill or what... seriously Hodge your name is mud here, shove off!

Reply #272641 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Good on Hodge for injecting some venom into a sport that needs some kind of hook (going by bball's recent troubles...).

I am not sure if he is really without a clue - or he if is a really canny operator (or a bit of both!!!)

Reply #272642 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

Did I miss something? What does Maher have to apologise for? The only comments I've seen so far have been quite gracious considering Hodge's maturity level.

Reply #272643 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

I think hodge is trying to get some interest in the contest.
Good on him. I think maher will be laughing at hodge and hodge at himself. Especially in the mirror when he is smacking one out!! :-)

Reply #272644 | Report this post

chitch  
Years ago

hodge why dont you get the fuxk out of this great land of ours and go back to your cave with the rest of your loser friends . why do people put up with your shit is beyond logic.everyone knows thatyour are a lost soul who needs major mental help maybe doctor phil can help you so please go home.

Reply #272645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

relax guys lol

Reply #272647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does that mean if maher apologises hodge wont play ECB? im confused...

Reply #272648 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I am pretty sure Hodge is dirty with Mahersey after Mahersey spoke out about his non-attendance at trainings, late attendance trainings and general poor team ethic. That's what he is dirty about.

If he want to show Maher how good he is, he has an opportunity on Wednesday. Put up or shut up I say.

Reckon we'll see a Hodge choke rather than a Mahersey airball.

BTW, any truth to the rumour I hear on the grapevine that Coopz has invited him over for Easter lunch with B&T?

Reply #272650 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Hodge obviously reads this site and frequently posts under a number of alias's. Isaac often comments "that was Hodge" after one of his childish posts.

So this is to you Hodge...man grow up! Get lost and find something else to amuse your little brain. I know you have been shot at and all, but Brett didn't do it and neither did anybody in Adelaide. Go and find somewhere else to be angry. You have so much talent, but man you are pathetic as a person!

Reply #272652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the word talented is being modest! How can one be talented when they cant even hit a jump shot?

Reply #272653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey spinner dis is hodge..u wanna talk like daat to me come down to ECB i'll show you whos the pathetic person!

Reply #272654 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

No wonder someone shot him .........

Reply #272655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol, that wasn't hodge, that was the guy who said 'relax guys'...who is also me

Reply #272658 | Report this post

Bettyleadfoot  
Years ago

Ahh school holidays are here again. Build a bridge and get over it this is so yesterday.

Reply #272660 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

How long has it been since Hodge played here? Why cant people get over it?

Reply #272662 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

Funny stuff though!

Reply #272664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yawn.

Reply #272666 | Report this post

BB  
Years ago

This is just a poor effort by the management of the footlocker classic to boost pathetic ticket sales
Hodge and Maher are in on it!

Reply #272674 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Wouldn't be surprised if he's having a bit of lunch at Coopz with the Mahers, having a look around the internet and the like.

Reply #272675 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

People that say "build a bridge and get over it" should be shot. Dumbest expression ever.

Reply #272676 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Went down to Harbour Town today (bad move in the first place) ... that aside ... pretty sure I saw Ulius down there walking around. Probably trying to find a cheap jump-shot to replace his broken one ...

Reply #272690 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Why did Hodge drop to the ground like that? Does it hurt that much getting punched in the vagina?

Reply #272703 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

you meant mangina?

Love the broken jumpshot comment...

All good stuff for the HSH crowd...:)

Reply #272704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why didnt you say that to him?

Reply #272694 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Judas would not have heard any comments: He had his head up his arse

Reply #272696 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The more Hodge opens his mouth the more I like Chris Paul...

Reply #272697 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

and on that note TR, I think we should have this in the thread...

Reply #272701 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Not me!

Reply #272708 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

LOL @ TC2.

How much is Dodge paying for the oncourt lessons from Maher and Farley anyway? That kind of personal training can't come cheap.

Reply #272808 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754