Fisher89
Years ago

Ng confirmed with 36ers

Ng has been confirmed as the first player signed for 2010/11.

There is some hope that he can become a first grader with new Coach helping him become more than simply a role player.

One player in, and 11 left to sign

Topic #22657 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Championship in the bag!!1! Seriously a nice little signing but Ng will always be a role player.

Make Ballinger, Schensch & Ubaka happen.

Reply #272702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers need to resign ballinger, burston, holmes and herbert. Also hopefully bring back Joe Ingles to his home state and what happened to that australian point guard who used to play for the taipans steve black?

Reply #272713 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Ingles is on a two year deal with Granada. Stephen Black unfortunately looks as if he is retired due to his serious back injury.

Reply #272718 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Ng will have a break-out season. Calling it early in typically parochial fashion.

Reply #272805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you're kidding - hopefully we'll sign someone who can cover Ng's lack of defence when he's on the court. Last season when he was on it was like playing 4 against 6 - he did better for the opposition. I don't deny he's an excellent shot, but that's all he's got at nbl level and struggles with than with the defensive pressure the opposition are allowed to put on him compared to the state league. I'm hoping our signings will give us a lot more depth than in past years

Reply #272878 | Report this post

Years ago

get tyler smith from tennessee

Reply #272934 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Other than on this site I can't find anything about Ng being signed.

This thread wasn't dated the 1st of April, so what gives?

Reply #273030 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754