The_Truth
Years ago

Ray Allen

It seems ray allan will be a free agent at the end of the year The knicks are the Clippers have already got possible trades ... clippers are rumour to offer magette for allan or the knicks offer of Kurt Thomas and Jamal Crawford.... Both deals sounds pretty decent .. the clippers really need a decent score ... but the knicks will be serious contenders in the East with Starbury and ray allan ... will just have to wait and see

Topic #2266 | Report this topic

RocketsFan  
Years ago

Knicks need a reliable Inside Scorer.

Ray Allen would make them an eastern contender... but they need an inside presence.

Reply #25561 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

clippers should just trade the rest of the team and keep magette. Both teams need allen, im pretty sure he would be disapointed with clippers being they wouldnt go anywhere. If knicks got him they would be like the new 76ers, they should keep thomas and trade someone else. I find it hard that knicks are doing average with Marbury, Crawford and Houston as the gaurds?!
Well i was going to buy an Allen sonics jersey but i think ill keep my money now and get a carter nets one... if it ever comes out

Reply #25563 | Report this post

SHUTTLESWORTH  
Years ago

I can't see the Sonics trading Ray Allen, they will either resign him to a big contract or lose him as a free agent. I hope they resign him as I have already got three Ray allen Sonics jerseys and have a friend in the states looking for a Ray Allen all-star jersey for me. I'm a huge sonics fan, have been since the days of Kemp and Payton, I will not be happy if they lose Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis can't carry this team on his own.

Reply #25578 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Ray will go to the team who pays him the MAX contract- read this in one of thje last PBT. Unfortunately the bloke cares more about $$ then Winning. Like most NBA players

Reply #25583 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Just read in the paper yesterday that appx. 39% of NBA and NFL players are considered obese. I find that figure extraordinary

Reply #25584 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

NFL I could understand (have you seen some of those guy's), but NBA I wouldn't have thought so.

Reply #25587 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

I wouldnt think that Allen is a man that plays for money, he is such an honest player. Sonics would not want to lose him unless they could gain someone better in return.

And kriss that fact is amazing, quite scary when you think about it.

Reply #25666 | Report this post

theadvertiser  
Years ago

Shuttlesworth ... Where are they now ??

Shawn Kemp .. any ideas? is he still alive?

great player.. bit of a head case i heard tho'??

Reply #25775 | Report this post

Bumble Bee  
Years ago

Just read that Shawn Kemp is training in Seattle, Go to sk40.com if you want to check it out.

Reply #25778 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

mr clutch for so many years saids this will be his final nba season.miller still hasnt lost his touch even at 39.one more year do you think for reggie?

Reply #26003 | Report this post

Danny  
Years ago

little shawn kemp update, he got busted with a pound of weed and sum blow in seattle a few weeks ago

Reply #37558 | Report this post

bball4  
Years ago

Ray Allen just needs to come to Atlanta. Atlanta needs a shooter and thats Ray Allen its just beatiful to think about Josh Smith,Ray Allen, Al Harrington. Even though the Hawks would have to give Harrington up anyway in order to get him but J-smoove,Ray Allen.

Reply #37611 | Report this post

Nathan Reynolds  
Years ago

Ray Allen is the best since Jordan retired.

Reply #54441 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754