NBA MVP

Who will win this years MVP ........

KG
T-mac
Shaq
Tim duncan
Iverson
Lebron

or even some ruffys Amare , kobe, Peja , Dirk ... could really be anyone this year

Topic #2269 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

As long as Shaq is playing he is the real MVP, anybody else is just a token MVP to make the NBA look a little more even

Reply #25598 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You missed Nash. A lot of people think it will be Nash.

Not TD. Maybe Lebron. What about Wade?

Reply #25599 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Nash gets my vote.

Reply #25601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nesh gets my vote to, every player from phoenix should give 10% of their paycut to steve cause all they have 2 do is put the ball in the hole. he breaks defences so easily and look at their record. nash is very elligible for MVP.

Reply #25602 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

for me it boils down to KG or AI. even tho shaq is the best player in the league, but he wont get it

Reply #25604 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

KG- the man is a machine getting close to a tripple double every 2nd game. He's the heart of the timberwolves

Reply #25607 | Report this post

Chump  
Years ago

MVP always goes to a winning team. KG is not gonna get it. It would be Nash, Lebron or Shaq. But Stoudamire might take votes from Nash and Wade might do the same from Shaq. I say Lebron. Takin the team to the playoffs for the first time in a while. They have out performed the critics anyway.

Reply #25608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nash for MVP! Nash for MVP! Nash for MVP!

Reply #25609 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

The MVP must be able to play both Offence and Defence. For this reason Hash will never win an MVP award. Shaq is good but not MVP material in the NBA's eyes.

It will be Amare or Lebron

I'm gonna t-bag you! Yes YOU!

Reply #25611 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

heres a good quiz Q who was the last MVP whos team didnt make the playoffs

Reply #25612 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Nash

Reply #25615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kriss you really got me on that one. I cant find any player that has happened to.

Reply #25623 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

Nash and Wade amen

Reply #25648 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Kriss, has this ever happened?

Reply #25651 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Look at the winning record of the Suns when Nash is playing compared to when he isn't. This has got to be a major factor in voting Nash the Most Valuable Player, they are awesome with him, and are average without.

Reply #25652 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

Iverson would be a look aswell averaging 30 points a game! 6 Foot and averages 30 aswell as assists. That kid is my hero. I'd much rather see a hard working guard win the MVP as aposed to a 6 foot 11 big man. That doesnt mean big men dont work hard!

Reply #25668 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kevin Willis should be MVP. Most Valuable Pensioner.

Reply #25696 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nash for MVP. The Suns are ordinary without him, but a possible Championship team with him. He can damn right play, and I hope he comes to Melbourne with the Canadian team from the Commonwealth Games. Him and Magliore would kill it at the Games.

Reply #25699 | Report this post

dmac  
Years ago

The real mvp is Dirk Nowitzki. Show sum respect to the big guy. GO GERMANY

Reply #25700 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

iverson or T-Mac.all the others have been injurged for to long.nash maybe but iverson would be the run away leader to win mvp.

Reply #25703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nash hands down - He showed his team struggles heaps without him - He was injured then Suns lost eight in a row until he came back.

Reply #25721 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Tim Duncan, Dirk or Shaq.

Reply #25728 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

I think Nash will win it ... he is a great team man .. Despite the trend of the past 10-15 yrs in the NBA of individual and selfish basketball .. you now hear (mostly analysts) talk of things going back to the 'golden' days where players passed the ball a lot more and scoring was shared. Coaches in their posts online on the chat forums too are saying that they want team players.. too many ego's and not enough respect. Look at Shaq at Miami .. he has a bunch of guys who just love to play together.. or Detroit ..or Cleveland, the least successful teams will be those with just one focal point.

Nash for MVP... and a team game NBA!

Reply #25755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754