Pete
Years ago

HSH vs NBL: Uniforms and game balls

Even though High Stakes Hoops is poorly scheduled and has no genuine promotion, at least they have better
designed uniforms and use Spalding basketballs!

Topic #22702 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

uniforms are shocking... just iron on everything lol... what are you on about

Reply #273418 | Report this post

Ompa  
Years ago

NBL balls look good. Stop dissing on the NBL for no reason.

Reply #273435 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Better uniforms? I've seen better designs hanging in the window of Pro Ball, and it's not difficult to pick a handful of logo's out of a clip art gallery like the ones the HSH teams have.

As for the basketballs, I've been happy with the Molten balls since they were introduced. Who cares what brand they are, so long as they are good to use?

Reply #273448 | Report this post

MadeInThe'Laide  
Years ago

"I've seen better designs hanging in the window of Pro Ball"

OWNED.

Reply #273483 | Report this post

munta  
Years ago

I would love to see a few games whilst in town for my coaching course, however, with finals being on Friday and then Sunday (why?) i cant go due to other commitments.
These commitments being work friday and a basketball coaching course all day sunday.
This very poorly advertised event (i found out it was on in Adelaide by turning on the tv to see it already being televised) should have been used to raise revenue by PROMOTING it and doing ticket offers for clubs and those associated with the game to fill all those empty seats i am seeing at the stadium.
For Basketball SA to arrange a coaching course the same weekend but at the same time, NOT allow us time to see the games was a very bad decision.
10 hours of training on the saturday instead, followed by the finals of the HSH on sunday would have made for an excellent weekend of Basketball.
Not to mention the money i would have spent on merchandise while at the games.....
Bad move guys.
P.S. - The uniforms clashed when the Fleet met the team wearing black. Basic designs, but i still would have bought a Brett Maher shirt.

Reply #273492 | Report this post

Kevin Malone  
Years ago

I like the balls and the simple style of uniforms, but the logos and team names are shocking.

Reply #273497 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Uniforms terrible, Spalding balls great.

Reply #273503 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kevin, once you've excluded NBA and NBL names, and considering that no teams have any history or origins, you're starting in a difficult spot. Blend it with the NBL so each club has a representative team in the comp - that would help solve that.

Killer thing with the uniforms has been the colour clashes in a few cases, and lack of player names on the reverse. The simple style is good though. Would love to see NBL teams simplify their uniforms.

Reply #273528 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

I would love to be able to read or see the 36ers logo on the front of the uniforms, I sit three rows from the count and cannot read or see the damn logo!

A shocking and very uninspiring uniform, will or can they ever get it right!

Reply #273553 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754