shano
Years ago

Favourite 36ers memorabilia

Hey guys, Ive been cleaning out my spare room and finding lots of 36ers stuff, got me thinking what stuff have others got that they have collected? My fave is my 36ers 86 signed fllorboard from apollo, was lucky to score it through david spears i think one was auctioned a t powerhouse that night and went for quite a bit. I had mine framed and it is my favourite piece of 6ers memorabilia. Im interested to see what other treasures hoops users have collected!
Thanks, Shane

Topic #22705 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

The back to back championship framed print. Glory days.

Reply #273446 | Report this post

MrSixer  
Years ago

Hi guys I have a few signed balls and Ballsy signed fotoball. Old jerseys etc I'm on the lookout for the back to back championship framed print and gear from their championship years. Thanks

Reply #273537 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I've got one of those Back to Back Championship prints too. Signed by Maher and Smyth.
Favourite is probably my game-worn Farley singlet signed by the whole team. Isn't from the Championship year, but his second stint at the Sixers, but the great man has worn it.

Reply #273547 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:31 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754