Anonymous
Years ago

High Stake Hoops Online?

Is there anywhere to watch the high stake hoops grand final online?

Topic #22752 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Don't all speak at once. Did anyone even go to the grand final today? I can't see any posts about this game and who won.

Reply #273991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Rays won and willie won the 3 pt shoot out

Reply #273992 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

I went to the game and the Rays got the win pretty comfortably in the end.
They really broke the game open in the lead up to halftime with some sweet shooting during their 3mins of the game-breaker and from there they really just had to hold onto the lead.

The Game-Breaker 3 point shootout was won by Willie Farley - He hit the winning shot with 1 ball to spare, so he walked away with $10,000 (I think).

I was a bit disappointed that the Dunk Exhibition did not end up happening (something to do with time constraints with OneHD) but I think overall it was a day today, and a good week all round!
Hope to see the tournament back again next year!

Reply #273995 | Report this post

Masterad  
Years ago

Is there some where or some one that has any of these games that I can download. In particular I am looking for the rush games.

Thanks for any help everyone!!

Reply #274106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754