Anonymous
Years ago

46 In Reserve Game!!

I have very good reason to believe that Rory Craddock hit 46 against a full strentgh Eastern Mavs reserve team! He must of gone off! Surely he would be playing big mins in ABL this yr!!

Topic #2276 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Who is he, who does he play for, how tall, what position? Sorry dude - never met him in my travels.

Reply #25692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

plays for west, about 6"1', plays point guard, he is the real deal. West will have a strong team in the future with the likes of him and a couple of other up and coming youngs

Reply #25701 | Report this post

Ben Kelly  
Years ago

It is true, Rory nailed 46 to get our reserves side - stacked mainly with juniors - to get us from 15 down at 3qr time to win by 9.
Let's hope he can do it again Friday.

Reply #25726 | Report this post

youth movement  
Years ago

Doubt he will play much pg in abl though. Hasnt really proved himself as a pg and his athleticism and quickness would be far more useful as a shooting guard - let the man shoot!!! Plus, West already have some solid points in pearce and spudavechia who carry the ball.

It's obvious the younger players have game they just have to wait for their opportunities to impress their coaches.

We have already seen what happens when youngsters are given an opportunity. Gange knocked 18 against north, mencel has been playing great and Spudavecchia had 17 against sturt. Not to mention reeves and burmingham who have played awesome in a warriors outfit who could possibly be there come plyoffs time...

Much respect to the 46 point man

Reply #25733 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Well done R Dog!

Reply #25766 | Report this post

Vincent Vega  
Years ago

I'm sure the Cradmeister appreciates your support, Manute, but don't you think you should be concentrating on your ice hockey career?

Reply #25769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well done to all the young players making the most of opportunities given to them

Reply #25777 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

That pic was from my rookie year. I've beefed up a lot since then, I'm about 60 kg's now. Those shorts were real meat hangers but were in fashion back then.

Reply #25801 | Report this post

Vincent Vega  
Years ago

This pic was obviously taken more recently. I see you've graduated to the toothpick-weight division.

Reply #25803 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

That was the last picture of me standing Vince. That guy leveled me man. I thought I had him after the first punch. All I can remember about that fight was me screaming out "ADRIAN" as I hit the deck. I'll be back beefcake!

Reply #25815 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

how do i post a pic?

I have a great one for you Manute..

Reply #25824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Way to go crad dog holla at the j dog

Reply #25858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bahaha hes a terrible player, spudaveccia cains him massivly

Reply #25860 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

anon, give credit where credit is due, 46 against any reserves team is a big effort, let alone a contender. Great job Rory!

Reply #25867 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

well rory had 46 and spud had 21 in the same game, killer backcourt in the making!

Reply #25916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol i could score 46 if i shot enough. i prefer to make our team better and not be a hero. i guess that's why woodville are 1st in reserves and west are whateveer they are

Reply #25966 | Report this post

mathias_jade  
Years ago

Is the dude who got 46 (dont know if were allowed to mention names or not) playing tonight???

Im tempted to go to tonights game woodville and west should be good

Reply #26004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, he'll be playing. Get your ass down to the game.

Reply #26005 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754