tickle
Years ago

Patty Mills placed on Blazers active list...

...for today's game. Brandon Roy is inactive.

Hopefully some PT awaits.

Topic #22763 | Report this topic

roy  
Years ago

Its more important that Mills still on the roster. he can be reactivated on any day, an hour before the tip off.

Reply #274118 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Just read that Roy has a torn meniscus in his knee.
Won't play the last two reg season games. Apparently when he has surgery he will be out 4-6 weeks, but Roy is still talking about delaying surgery so he can play in the playoffs. Not good for the Blazers, but it may mean Mills ends up getting some court time.

If I were Blazers management, I'd be thinking pretty seriously about telling Roy he can't play. They aren't going anywhere in the playoffs now and it would be stupid to risk a worse injury for their star player.

http://linky.com.au/ps2p1

Reply #274124 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I bet Mills wont play, just cant see it happening. Shame.

Reply #274161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

patty has played 8.56 so far today, shooting 3-6 including 2-2 threes for a total of 8 points, 1 board, 1 assist and 2 turnovers. equals career high in points, first threes he has hit in his NBA career, plus equal career high in rebounds..

Reply #274327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ended up paying 13.05 mins. lots of career highs too.
11 points (CH) 4-8 FG, 2-3 3FG (CH), 1-3 FTs, 2 assists (CH), 1 board (CH), 4 fouls (CH) and 2 turnovers (CH)
Best part was it wasnt a blow out game he was involved, the game was close the whole time he was on and lead changes were occuring. Blazers ended up losing by 6 to warriors behind a career high 42 points for fellow rookie Stephen Curry

Reply #274330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754