clarky
Years ago

Kevin Lisch stays with Wildcats

According to an article by the West Australian, Kevin Lisch has signed a 1-year deal to remain a Wildcat in Perth.

The Perth Wildcats secured grand final hero Kevin Lisch yesterday after the American signed a one-year contract extension.

According to the article, Adelaide, New Zealand and Townsville all made a play for Lisch, but he felt Perth was the place stay for another year and continue his career.

"I love Perth but I just wanted to be positive when I signed on the dotted line that this was the place to be," Lisch said.

"I'm glad I waited. It was a good learning experience to have a look at other options with other teams and other clubs in Europe and so forth. But in the end, Perth is where I want to be."

This signing is still yet to be confirmed on the NBL website but you can read the rest of the article HERE

Topic #22790 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ummmm, it is on the nbl website.....

Reply #274387 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754