south aussie
Years ago

NBA league pass broadband any good in Australia?

Just wondering if anyone here has league pass broadband and lives in australia?
Im in adelaide and have a sweet connection (gets up to 1 meggabyte a second) which is pretty good for australian internet.
Not sure how good the quality is for Live games though? Ive watched the demos but has anyone had experience with live games and how good the streaming quality is?
any input or reccomendations would be sweet.
thanks

Topic #22793 | Report this topic

Junga  
Years ago

It's good. I get the occasional drop out with it but generally speaking its good quality. Any problems you experience is well worth putting up with to have the ability to watch every NBA game.

I had League Pass for the regular season and have purchased it again for the playoffs.

Good stuff.

Reply #274423 | Report this post

boomer  
Years ago

Its great. No problems, you just need a strong internet connection

Reply #274426 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I watched the all star game on a mate's broadband pass and it was great, he watches loads of games and swears by it.

Reply #274433 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I was just about to post about this. Fuckers want $99 for the playoffs. I was a subscriber all year and then this. Makes me wish I watched pirate feeds all year.

Reply #274435 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Got full season and was fantastic, not sure about this extra for the playoffs but it still worked for todays games for me.

Reply #274458 | Report this post

Make sure you have spare ram on your computer as it uses alot, the quality is amazing but the main problem is usually your computer not having enough memory, otherwise you can just enjoy other streams for free.

Reply #274460 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Realised after I posted this that I get all the games on ESPN 360 as a foxtel subscriber. Login to foxtel.tv and im sorted!

Reply #274506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know someone that has it on the iphone and it is awesome!!!! Hard to get it on intially though

Reply #274537 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754