bibz
Years ago

Will Bogut play in the World Champs?

as you all know bogut is out for the rest of the season however he still needs some rehab and then game exposure before the nba season restarts. Im guessing now that he might consider playing for the boomers to help his comeback to the nba and his form.What do you think??

Topic #22813 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i hope not...i want him to fully recover

Reply #274863 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

theres no way bucks will let him play. no way.

Reply #274866 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

There is a very slim chance he will play at best. I'm hoping that he can convince the Bucks staff that playing the tourney will be great rehab in order to have him up and running for the start of next season.

Reply #274867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There was minimal chance he would have played if fully fit.
Now? No way.

Reply #274870 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

if he didnt get injured and the bucks missed the playoffs he would have played for sure, had he still been healthy and they made the playoffs, every round they progressed would have lowered his chances, now the bucks are protecting their $60m investment

Reply #274871 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

WELL IT REALLY DEPENDS, IF HIS ELBOW IS ALL BETTER THEN HE WILL PLAY.

Reply #274874 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

No chance at all, they did not want him to play in the first place and now with the injury i don't think they would let him take any chances. To be honest i don't really care, i would rather he get back fully for the NBA and then they have no excuse next time Australian duties come around.

Reply #274875 | Report this post

dj moby dis  
Years ago

Good post Bibz.....yes i must say i think there is a definite chance old Boganator will play. Playing for the Boomers wouldnt be bad for his return to basketball. At least when he returns to the NBA he will be less rusty and have more of a feel for the game.I guess it is all about giving the body the right amount of time to heal. If he is given the all clear by the medical staff Id hate to think he wouldnt play. The Bucks in fact would benefit in Bogie playing for Australia as he will be more ready for the new season.

Reply #274877 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I don't think that there is any chance at all he will play, but time will tell.

Reply #274913 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754