A Real Fan
Years ago

Sixers Tickets go on sale

SEASON TICKETS FOR 2010/11 NOW AVAILABLE
We are happy to announce that our season ticket packages for the 2010/11 NBL season are now available.

With an exciting (and excited) new coaching staff in place, as well as a number of key signings already announced, the season looks to be a promising one, and tickets will sell fast.

Attached is our season packages brochure, detailing all of the information you need to get along and support the team. There are a wide range of seating options available, including great value Gold and Silver seats, a number of close to the action Platinum packages and the luxurious Championship Suites, and the all new Sprint Auto Cheer Squad section.

There are also sponsorship and promotional opportunities - LED signage along the sidelines of the court, Player Sponsorships and Supporters packages to build your brand's awareness, and show your support for the club.

Club Membership includes some great items, including a cap and $30 voucher to spend on merchandise, as well as great discounts at a number of our partners, including Sprint Auto Parts, Outback Jack's, Eastside Automotive, Checkside Tavern at AAMI stadium, free entry to most SAJC race meetings, and much more.

This year the Hollywood Seats are back, and better value than ever. When you purchase the package this year, in addition to sitting on the bench with the players and coaches, you also get Dinner in the Apollo Bar & Bistro, a tour of the locker room, a 36ers singlet and a signed basketball (conditions apply).

And finally, we introduce the groundbreaking "Part of the Team," your opportunity to literally get behind the 36ers, and have your name watermarked on the back of every playing singlet for the season. This is truly a unique offering, and your chance to be a part of the team's push for the 2010/11 championship. There is a strict deadline, so you must have your order in by the 6th August.

By getting in quick, and ordering your tickets before 30th June, you get a chance to win 2 Hollywood Seats to a home game during the season. All existing tickets should also be renewed before the 1st August for the best chance to secure last seasons seats.

So go to the website and complete the online purchase, or download and and fax the membership form to 8345 0199, and secure your seats now.

The 36ers are proudly sponsored by Hood Sweeney
Our Team
Adam Ballinger
Brad Hill
Daniel Johnson
Darren Ng
Jacob Holmes
Jeff Dowdell
Nathan Herbert
Spread the word
Join our Facebook group
Follow us on Twitter
Got a question?
Membership Enquiries:
Adam May
[email protected]

Sponsorship Opportunities:
Dean Parker
[email protected]
Paul Bonsor
[email protected]
Contact Us
Phone: 1300 SIXERS
(that's 1300 749 377)
Fax: 08 8345 0199

44a Crittenden Road
Findon SA 5029

Web: www.adelaide36ers.com

Topic #22856 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Reckon the watermark will be a hit

Reply #275634 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Anyone used this for multiple tickets?

For existing ticket holders, it asks for Seat Numbers (note - plural) but then says "Primary Ticket Holder".
I have two seats - do I just enter mine,as the primary holder (37) or both seats (37-38)?

I tried "37-38" but, even after adding a second ticket holder on the next screen (possibly only for contact info), it was then asking me to confirm a total cost of only $320.

Maybe I should just print out the form and fax it in!!

Reply #275638 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

PS: Just got the word from the Admin office. The first screen just requires the one seat number and is just for reference - not for ticket info.

On the next page, you add each ticket holder's info - even though you've already given one person's details in the first screen!!

Reply #275640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know if you actually get a jersey when you pay your money to have your name on them? Or would you have to buy a jersey seperately? Either way, its a fantastic idea as long as they advertise it so they have enough names to fill the back of the jersey.

Reply #275643 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Seems plain enough to me - the first is the details for the person making the purchase - doesn't neccesarily have to be the person whos name the tickets will be in.

Reply #275645 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Gazza, we will add something to clarify that but you are correct - first details are for the primary contact while the next section is for the actual ticket holders. Enables someone to buy tickets for others (gift, etc).

Anon, the price is to be included in the list only. I think they should have a package that is for singlet and the name together so maybe that could be added to the merchandise section in the future. We'll see.

Reply #275647 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

what about concession, we have had to attach proof of this in the past, fathers ticket need it. Is this just honor system now based on date of birth?

Reply #275662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why are you asking here - call the club!

Reply #275716 | Report this post

bdh  
Years ago

anyone know how many names they can fit on the players singlets?

Reply #275718 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

I'd imagine quite a few - from the looks of the brochure,it's in a small font, and if they had a huge response, they could just adjust the font to suit.

Reply #275736 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Can I just be the Devils Advocate for a moment and ask why does it always appear that the fans who are prepared to support the club at a higher level, don't appear to be rewarded for their commitment.

A gold ticket doesn't even include membership any more. The 14 home games for $320 works out to about $23 per game - not a huge saving when you consider they give tickets away all year long and sell tickets to single games for reduced prices.

Not like the team has been setting the world on fire or anything - but, it's not going to stop me renewing my tickets for the eleventh year running!! Just my 2 cents worth!!!

Reply #275759 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Remember that season tickets do secure you specific seats for the duration of the season. The in-season deals would have you sitting a bit further back at best.

Other than that, that's good feedback for the club and I'm sure they're aware of this sort of thing. Very hard to balance it all. Put up walk-up prices to reward your season ticket holders and you struggle to get casual buyers. Discount season tickets too much and you cut into a pretty solid amount of revenue without necessarily getting more sales (probably just as many don't buy due to schedule and other things, as due to price). Glad it's not all my job, to be honest.

Reply #275764 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

I'm just happy they've been able to keep the ticket price at the same level for the 3rd year in a row - never used anything in the members pack anyway!

Reply #275805 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Another thing I noticed is that only the Platinum season tickets specify that holders have priority for finals tickets. That was one of the few benefits of having Gold Tickets. Is it no longer the case, because it isn't mentioned?

I could be a cynic and say it is probably a moot point anyway.....sixers - finals......almost an oxymoron!!

Reply #275839 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ask the club, but I imagine it's probably an oversight to have left that off - it's pretty standard that season ticket holders get first rights to finals tickets across all sports.

Reply #275844 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Sometimes I wonder whether we should have a Number 1 Ticket Holder.
Past player, Sponsor, Media, AFLer, Politician, Musician Olympian or something.

I don't seem to recall having one for a little while now. Might be worthwhile. Maybe not. Maybe it's something of a past that we are outgrowing - don't look back.

Reply #276286 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Wasn't Leighton our #1 ticket holder?

Reply #276296 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Gotta feeling he was at some stage, but last season I don't think we had one. If we did - it was kept pretty quiet.

Reply #276300 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754