Kriss
Years ago

You heard it here first - Kings threepeat

Topic #2298 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

sydney up by 22 points....again. talk about de ja vu for wollongong all 3 games have been BLOWOUTS!!

get ready for the nbls first 3-peat

Reply #26014 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Pretty lacklustre effort by the hawks in my opinion. To not even get within 20 points in any of the games is average to say the least. Looks like SMith had a HUGE game from the boxscores. Bloody kings.

Reply #26016 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

billo,

right on that one, three 20 point losses in the grand final series is piss poor.

Reply #26018 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

The Hawks outscored the Kings in ONE quarter in the whole series, tied another and were outscored in the other 10 quarters. They failed to shoot over 40% in any of the 3 games. They were out rebounded by 10 in the first 2 games, and by 9 in the 3rd.

The Hawks reminded me a lot of Brian's old Victorian teams that we beat in the finals 4 times. They could defend but were terrible, terrible offensive teams when the playoff pressure was put on them. The Kings teams of the last 3 years have been much better on both ends of the court.

Reply #26020 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That stat of only winning 1 in 12 quarters is incredible. The Hawks were not good at all.

Reply #26042 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Sydney are no longer the voilet crumbles nice work guys

Reply #26055 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

was mee thinking of the sixers already

Reply #26164 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754