TP
Years ago

A forum legend - we wish him well

Former NBA center Manute Bol is hospitalized with severe kidney trouble and a painful skin condition after falling critically ill while returning home from helping fight election corruption in his native Sudan.

Full article

Topic #22999 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Was just going to post this..ha ha..

Get better Manute, there is a spot on the Sudanese Hospital team waiting for you..

Reply #277733 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

The guy hasn't had much luck, has he? This latest condition, he lost all his NBA earnings to his corrupt government, he almost died in a car accident a few years ago, and William "The Refrigerator" Perry belted the living shit out of him on Celebrity Boxing!

Reply #277738 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Hi All,

Thanks for your support - I really appreciate it. I can't talk at the moment but can still access the net from my iPhone.

I'm in a world of pain at the moment but I'm determined to pull through. I have to go now as the media are here - my situation makes great TV viewing for the locals in Sudan. It's not ideal but I have to keep up my media appearances otherwise people forget who I am.

Regards

Manute
PS - The nurses are hot
Sent from my iphone in some Sudanese hospital

Reply #277749 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol post some photos then Manute!

Reply #277751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wet yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwc6Sdlhp9A

Reply #277776 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Another article here..
http://linky.com.au/u71fi

Not good for a good human being.

Reply #278075 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #278244 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

*stands up and applauses*

Nice, who is the drummer, Earl Boykins?

Reply #278251 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bogues, I would've thought.

Reply #278255 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bogues is holding the amp!

Reply #278264 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Haha - oops. Only skimmed your post and thought you were talking about the other guy not the animal. Might be a little hippo?!

Reply #278300 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good form Isaac..lol

Reply #278304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:20 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754