Anonymous
Years ago

Australian development camp

Does anyone know if the June Australian development camp is going considering how close it is to U17 tour, and if so any news on who is going.

Topic #23001 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes it is still on

Reply #277796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there still no news on attendance, its not too long to camp now.

Reply #278702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.basketballsa.com.au/index.php?id=62&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=460&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=798b3ba390

Reply #278709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #278710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #278711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is the u17 team not the development camp, not the same camp

Reply #278721 | Report this post

basketball taxi  
Years ago

I know of 2 players who have been invited to a development camp.

Pat Mackiewicz - Knox Vic
Greg Page - Diamond Valley Vic.

I also know of 4 players who have been invited to the Nike All Asia basketball camp in China next week.

Brendan Carroll - Qld
Mitchell Riggs - Vic
Stephen Rowe - Act
Tyler Hickert - WA

I thnk there is another player from WA but I don't know his name.

Reply #278744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alex Wilson (Mavs 18 g)
Liam Flynn ( Sturt/ Townsville)
That's all I know from SA??

Reply #278767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What age group usually go - is it 16's and bottom 18's or is age group irrelevant

Reply #278774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same people that have been going to 17 oz team but were cut from final team get the invites as seems reasonable, they don't look at anyone else and you need to be anointed to get a shot. As it's in 3 weeks if you aint got the letter you aint goin'.

Reply #278788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many do they usually invite, I know these are tedious questions but I'm new to this and don't have much info or know where to access it.

Reply #278805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New to this as well. I believe that there are approx. 20 players invited. I was told there are 2 girls from Vic metro and 2 girls from Vic country

Reply #278937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about any girls from sa beside Wilson

Reply #278954 | Report this post

Vic  
Years ago

There are 3 girls from Vic Metro. One is bottom age. 2 girls from Vic Country asked but one has had surgery last week and will not attend.

Reply #278964 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

its not the same age group as the recent u/17 announcement. It is for first yr u/18's and top age u/16's with a view to Emu's in 2013.

i believe that there are only 3 boys from SA going, 1 u/18 from West, 1 u/16 from Sturt and 1 u/16 from tigers.

Reply #279173 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754