Anon
Years ago

Missing Threads

I noticed some threads appear to disappear - is that because some topics are taboo or due to inappropriate comments which distract from open chat / banter / opinions /analyse
no issue with thread being removed but think that time perpetrators that cause this to happen modify their negative resonses. Do enjoy reading alternative views but lets try to be more mature.
I would regret the day when site such as this loses appeal because of immaturity of posters.
new years resolution in May.

Topic #23005 | Report this topic

Shotclock  
Years ago

Nothing sinister.Couple of Spams and a For sale posted in wrong forum.Got to hand it to the Yanks.They invent the World Wide Web and then let everyone annoy you.

Reply #277797 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, any threads in particular that you're talking about?

One thing you can do to help is to pick an alias and use it. You don't need to register or submit an email address to use an alias - it doesn't do anything more to reveal your identity to others (or me - I can still see your IP regardless and only pay attention to it if you're making trouble).

Reply #277816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754