BALLER#3
Years ago

Will Dirk Actually Get Traded?

Lots of people reckon he might get traded because Dallas choke every season, but will it really happen?

One thing that defiantly could happen is a Amare-Dirk Trade to re-unite Dirk and Steve!

Topic #23010 | Report this topic

tickle  
Years ago

Mark Vuban would sooner fellate Strern than trade Dirty Dirk.

Reply #277875 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Never ever. He could leave as a free agent but the post above mine sums up the likleyhood of him being traded

Reply #277876 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Unless Cuban got Lebron. Then he'd be giving Stern a reach-around.

Reply #277878 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

There are only five players in the NBA I'd trade Dirk for. Kobe, Wade, Lebron, Dwight and Durant.

Amare and Dirk will never happen. Cuban will not trade Dirk to another Western Conference team.

Reply #277885 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Stoudy is a beast & works brilliantly with Nash. Pheonix wont trade him after such a great year.

Reply #277889 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Dirk will play for the Mavericks until he retires

and as for Amare he will get traded possiblities are Sacramento, NY and New Jersey

Reply #277905 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

amare wont get traded he will test free agencie. nash wont be around for ever so i dont see the point playing with a guy thats only gonna be around or a few more years. when he can play with a a guy like dwade or go to new york and play with lebron.

Reply #277926 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754