Jack Toft
Years ago

R10 ABL Action

The first half of the season is over and the scene is set for a tight second half. In the mens, the top four are in a strong position and looking pretty good. The 5th spot is there to be lost by North, and the bottom five need to go into the room of mirrors for a good look at themselves. Similar story in the women's draw with the top 4 looking good, 5th spot there for the losing with an rampaging Mavs and Panthers chasing a seemingly unpredictable Rockettes outfit. Bottom three need to think about next year’s roster and book their end of season trip to the Gold Coast.

Mavs-Rockets @ Hillbilly Central
M: North took the honours last time, but Mavs have strengthened with the Hillbilly, who is always handy at home. Madgen got 26 points last week and with the Mav’s moon on the rise and North’s sun setting, looks like the Mav’s run for 5th will continue. The sun nevers sets on the British Empire, but is setting at North who are at risk of missing out on finals since Boti was a mere cadet reporter.
W: Lady Mavs are looking good, but how can a one player team keep winning? She’s either very good and/or the opposition coaching pretty ordinary. Momentum is swinging with the Mavs who will slip into the top 5 if they get a BIG win, but should be out on %.

Panthers-Flames @ Tin Shed
M: Last meeting the Panthers took it to the Flames and lost by 7, but since then their only wins have been against Warriors and Lions. It’s hard to see them claim a prized scalp this round. Flames are always dangerous and not what Panthers want to see at their home stadium. Maybe they could have a fire drill at half time?
W: Lady Flames have a number of quality players on their roster and Duke is having a stellar season. The Panthers were well held last time, but have improved from last season. Sadly for Panthers fan, not enough to force Duke and Foley to break into a sweat.

Tigers-Sabres @ Siberia South
M: Tigers had a win away last time they met, but Sturt were a man down. Jacob is a playing like a man amongst schoolboys at the moment and with the Tigers losing their last four games, sadly for those at Tigerland, a fifth loss is looming.
W: A close, low scoring game last time these teams played, but Tigeresses have won two on the trot so should go in with confidence. Sturt are undefeated, but all good teams have a bogey side. Are the Tigers the Sabres bogey side?

Lions-Warriors @ Siberia North
M: Battle of the cellar dwellers here. Warriors are like a Jacobs Creek red and the Lions are like a Penfolds 389. The Lions have offerred so much promise this year, yet have been unable to deliver. Sadly for Lions fans, they are like a corked 389 and look better in the rack that they do in the glass. Warriors won last time and Lions need to step up as a loss for them means the wooden spoon.
W: Lionesses went close last time and reckon a home court might just get these girls a win. I expect the very hungry Lionesess will be dining on Warrior meat tonight. Watch out green and gold.

Eagles-Bearcats @ Wayville
Is is possible for the Eagles club not to be in the MOTR?
M: Both teams looking good and last time they met, Eagles by 1. Riley is purring like a V12 Jaguar at the moment, with Bradley G going like a red Porshe. Molly having a great season and Davo is showing us why the Sixers should consider him in their equations. Games like this deserve to be drawn and go into double overtime, which it probably will. Too close to call and will get down to foul shots and who gets fouled out.
W: Eagles over 'Cats last time. Eagles were burnt by the Flames last round and the ‘Cats torn by the visiting Tigers. Both teams won’t want to lose two in a row. If Sam is back this week, I am leaning towards a Westies win, if not, then Eagles at home.

Topic #23043 | Report this topic

MtManiac  
Years ago

"The sun never sets on the British Empire, but is setting at North who are at risk of missing out on finals since Boti was a mere cadet reporter."

They just got Pero, lost by a few baskets to West, and last round beat top of the ladder Sturt.

Reply #278235 | Report this post

MtManiac  
Years ago

... And beat Sturt without their starting point guard in Zorich.

Reply #278236 | Report this post

wow  
Years ago

Lions are not a 389, they are more like a bottle of no brand cordial. This is the worst season they have had in years and no changes were made to stop it early. Why you wouldn't start Daniel Carlin is beyond me and 11 mins for another 8 points (what is the coach thinking). The import for centrals is has not shown up at all and his lack of ability to put points on the board is a massive downfall. I cannot see him playing again next season. I am not sure if Gary Birmingham has lost confidence but a '0' is horrible for him.

It was good to big Bolton come back and get 2 mins also. (what is going on lions)

Reply #278242 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Time for the Bankers Thought! You know what they say about the Bankers thoughts! You can always bank on the Banker to be true!

Mavs-Rockets @ Hillbilly Central
M: The duo of Madgen and Hill is in full swing at hillbilly central this weekend and will take it upto the North squad and will pick up the win to move 1 step closer to 5th place
W: Another one man show will occur at hillbilly central with the Tess Madgen Train will go straight through the North Defence but with no carriages following behind this will be a close game with mavs getting the win at home

Panthers-Flames @ Tin Shed
M: The flames are on fire! Makes sense does it! After beating forestville last week that will get another easy win of the panthers
W: Same story as the mens flames, still on a high after beating the eagles last week, with the sharp shooting of Duke, foley and hansberry(2 from 2 last week)they will overun the panthers even before they have time for a fire drill!

Tigers-Sabres @ Siberia South
M: Sturt will be looking for revenge against the tigers here after loosing last time. Look for another great game from Jacob but if sturt want to win it will be determined by the rest of the squad, but expect another sturt win but not as easy as it probably should be
W: Im tipping the Sabres to punish the tigers this weekend, bowley coming off a great game last weekend and looking to continue that trend so im thinking a 20+ win here for Sturt

Lions-Warriors @ Siberia North
M: Woodville will walk in and out of Starplex this weekend with business done and pick up the win that will keep them away from bottom place and Then the Lions will celebrate another trophy for there collections...... The Wooden Spoon
W: Last week the warriors were destroyed by the mavs and that will continue but not by 41 points in a game that will be rather close the Lions will scrape a win here

Eagles-Bearcats @ Wayville
M: Certainly will be MOTR like it should be when the eagles play each week, I beleive this game will be very high scoring with Riley and Molitor putting up big numbers again. The eagles will get the win in this contest after loosing last week. Andy will have the eagles ready to fly from the word go!
W: This will be the game that everyone should go and see especially if Sam does play for the bearcats, if she does play then it will be really close and home court will get the better of the cats with the eagles walking away winners. if Sam doesnt play then eagles in a comfortable victory

Reply #278252 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think you be very optimistic to back North this weekend.

Run home is Tigers (H) (W/L), Eagles (H) (L), Lions (A) (W), South (H) (W), Norwood (A) (L), Warriors (H) (W), West (A) (L), Sturt (H) (L)

I think they'll miss finals, or if they get to 5th should be a good warm up for the 4th team.

Reply #278282 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Lions are better than a no name cordial.

Take out the starting 5 from all teams and run with 5 from the bench. Who would be the strongest?

Reply #278285 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

I think you are confused, Im tipping mavs to win both games against North Adelaide,

What i said is that The mavs will pick up then win this weekend and then be step closer to getting 5th spot this season which is where they will finish thanks to Ben madgens return!

Reply #278286 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Forestville would be the best team if you take out the starting 5 from every club

Reply #278287 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Take away Riley, Arnold, Gerlach, Sullivan & Blair

That Leaves

Luke Hoban
Doug McDonald Taylor
Brad Haydon
Adam Doyle
Harri Harvey

That would beat every other teams bench

Reply #278288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd beg to differ. South are pretty deep this year which is why they are doing well in reserves.

Sam Harding
Jarrad Hirst
Brian Finnis
Thomas McKenzie
Adam Blight

Reply #278302 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

And the worst?

Reply #278307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you are writing off North a bit to soon. They just beat Sturt last week. I'm not sure Eastern have any1 to stop Pero inside. I expect North to not only make finals but to make a bit of noise as well.

Reply #278311 | Report this post

chad  
Years ago

And didn't North also beat Forrestville earlier in the year? I think you are being a tad harsh on the Rockets. As you said at bare minimum 5th spot is theres to loose but with big Pero they have the potential to push the top 4.

Reply #278320 | Report this post

Rhythm Willie  
Years ago

I must concur with Wows thoughts re the Lions.

I believe a certain player (their best 3 point shooter) is a bit unmotivated/disenchanted at the moment too and for the first time in many years has decided not to play.

GIVE CARLIN MORE MINUTES!!!!!!!!! - things actually happen with the team everytime he's on court. Even just looking at live "play by play" stats last week you could see this fact. Also Zane needs to play a play more minutes and get more confident to play his natural game.

Reply #278335 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Valid comment RW!

Reply #278338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwoods bench in the bag i reckon!

Reply #278411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard that Matt Atkins quit because he doesn't like the coaching decisions. It's a shame as he is a good player. Without actually knowing much about the team personally, what is the coach doing that is so bad? people have tended tell me things that seem very negative in regards to his coaching.

Reply #278420 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

I say let the heads roll at the lions den

Reply #278424 | Report this post

I say keep it in-house..?

Reply #278425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be another thread but what coaches would be feeling unsafe about their position for next year at the moment?

Reply #278427 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think those coaches not currently coaching ABL and wishing to coach ABL next season should consider dusting their CVs as it looks like there will be at least one position advertised.

A perfect entree to a return to NBL for some?

Reply #278428 | Report this post

Don't thing Feel would be too interested. Scotch Guinness maybe?

Reply #278433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the Southern v Sturt game Saturday night or Sunday?

Reply #278438 | Report this post

all games Saturday night this round, unless S/pulse has it wrong.

Reply #278446 | Report this post

titan 76  
Years ago

Lions big over Woody tonight... Look for Lions bigs to destroy woodville inside... they are much much better than there 1-8 record and will right themselves tonight

Reply #278449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Titan "tell 'em their dreamin"

Reply #278451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Titan, that's like saying glen shaw can coach

Reply #278452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess someone wasnt happy with their (or their daughters) minutes at marion tonight

Reply #278453 | Report this post

blackbird  
Years ago

Southern's ladies give Sturt their first loss of the season.

Reply #278454 | Report this post

Swampy  
Years ago

Forestville vs Bearcats

Women:
Bearcats lost by 10.Big comeback at the end.Wasnt enough. Too many chances not accurate to bother scorers.They are slipping down the ladder without Sam.
Must be able to get a Elbow Sharpener from somewhere?The next team against Eagles will need one.

Men:
Bearcats won by 6 or 7 points.Its been a while since last quarter scoring was neglible( that is held scoreless) from both sides.Bearcats' defense shook the eagles neck.No 'I' in 'Team',just 'Me'!

Reply #278456 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Looks like some sunlight still at Hillcrest!

What happened at Starplex?

Reply #278457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tiger coach would have to ne looking over his shoulder surely

Reply #278459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carlin goes 2 from 3 in 13 minutes with 6 boards and 2 assists, surely he can be found minutes?

Reply #278460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good call titan76......not

Reply #278461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did webber play for west women this week or last? if so terrible two losing games

Reply #278462 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

Carlin should be playing a full game for the lions. When he got the ball, he did it with ease. There was not a guy on the woodville team that could jump with him. He pulled rebounds changed shots and scored. Whitmore really needs to stop the crap and use some common sense. They have won 1 game all year, their import is going home never to return(although it looks like he put up half decent numbers last night) so bench his ass and develop the future. Carlin has been a junior with the club and didn't leave to other clubs offers.
I have had it with the senior men's rotations and the little understanding of who the teams best players are. Zane should play more also aggghhhhhh this is driving me crazy.
Someone answer, will a change come? Or can the club make a sensible decision and part ways with ......... Coach maybe?

Reply #278465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened in the Central women's game?

Reply #278466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

60 pts in the paint by warriors men!

Reply #278467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carlin boombiay Carlin Boombiay

Reply #278471 | Report this post

todd lover  
Years ago

WTF, i see coach whitmores phone number is on the clubs website, why dont you call him and talk about your issues, get them off your chest mate, u seem to be really concerned. Sure he will love to chat to you about your thoughts on the lions season.

Reply #278472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you think the coach is managing Carlins minutes.
Carlin is playing for Australia in July.
Which do you think means currently more for this kid at the moment?.....ABL ....playing for Australia
Yes he is probably happy to play a full game at ABL, but if injured or is over used what is he going to do when its time to step up for Australia and impress all those div colleges etc.
just my thoughts for what its worth.....

Reply #278476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

carlin leaves for australian duties in next 10 days and misses 4 to 5 abl games.

Hate to see him hurt before the world champs. No doubt though he is doing a fantastic job for his minutes.

Reply #278477 | Report this post

Ranga  
Years ago

who won in th womens game. Central or Woodville???

Reply #278478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville women by 12ish

Reply #278479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So should Carlin be wrapped in cotton wool, and told not to play school basketball aswell? just my thoughts for what it is worth.... Let him play ball, he is a basketball player.

Reply #278480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

as well

Reply #278482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better not play him at worlds too, just in case he gets injured

Reply #278487 | Report this post

triton89  
Years ago

It's ridiculous to think Centrals are managing him carefully before world champs. If that was the case, he wouldn't be playing 18s on a Friday night either - where he is playing a full game just about every week.

Reply #278490 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

Oh the woes at Centrals.

Reply #278499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better not play him at worlds too, just in case he gets injured

Reply #278502 | Report this post

titan 76  
Years ago

looks like centrals import went 9-12 from the floor and 4-5 from 3. i say get him more shots and maybe his "half decent" numbers turn into big ones. and "WTF" should apply for the job at centrals if he is over the age of 16 haha. apparently he himself is the next phil jackson of our era, look out

Reply #278504 | Report this post

Lion in Waiting  
Years ago

Think Centrals problems due to short term fix of recruiting has beens Woodville Players at expense of dev the talent pool at "The Den"
Apart from Matty and Coff all we get are recycled.
Need to promote and support the depth of talent - not just the Big Diesel - pleny of others but never get opportunities - bench must be too long.

Reply #278509 | Report this post

Juno  
Years ago

Yeah, cause they have been so succesful at winning reserves and juniors, they must dominate ABA. (insert sarcasm here)

Reply #278516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you have to give Whitomore/Centrals a break on the Carlin scenario. The kid no doubt has a massive workload at the moment, he's playing juniors (which has to come first), no doubt he has school ball commitments (schools can be quite demanding), SASI commitments, and an individual program in preparation for Aus, plus a regular school day and homework etc. Weigh that all up.

Centrals have a responsibility to the kid to manage him and keep him as fresh as possible, playing huge minutes in ABL won't help him. Sure it makes the ABL more competitive but that's about all, which in the scheme of things for him individually is not all that important.

Reply #278519 | Report this post

guess  
Years ago

omg carlin should be in the nba the way your all talking?
if your going to worry about getting injured then dont play but gee he is a basketball player and basketball players play ball!!! and not sit on the bench so he dont get 'injured'

Reply #278533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did not say that guess, all I am saying is that the kid is 16/17, and he is not a professional basketball player, he no doubt though is trying to become one. Being selected to represent Australia is certainly a good starting point. It's ABL, and in my opinion he has bigger things on his mind, and more important things ahead of him. A season where he doesn't play all that many minutes for Centrals is not the end of the world.

Reply #278540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Webber has missed the last couple of games and with Sam being away, the West girls have lost a bit of quality and size.

Reply #278547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Glen Shaw is a great coach he has a lot of young talent

Reply #278548 | Report this post

Hmmm?  
Years ago

Well something has to happen/change at the Lions cause it sure is painful for all to be losing like this every week. On paper they look good and have done since the start but it just hasn't materialised into wins on the board. The import seemed to have finally hit his straps Saturday night, and it was a pleasure to watch the game when the three big guys who got minutes- US guy, Zane and Diesel, were on. Now if the coach had just had Clarkey and Wilson on at the same time and given that combo a few more minutes, well....

Reply #278550 | Report this post

Juno  
Years ago

But none of those guys can defend. Especially in the 3 spot.

ie who guards Darren Ng or Brad Hill?

Reply #278555 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Zane couldnt defend a tea cozzie -Hmm thought having jacob at 3 be better option

Reply #278558 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

This thread has moved into a highlight of why the Centrals basketball club will never move up from where it is.

They are so worried about their ABA team that they can't see that it is a product of the entire club.

They all want quick results and don't understand that it wont happen until their juniors get a lot more effort from above.

We will be seeing this same argument from the ignorant masses again in 10 years time after they all claim twice that the focus is going back into the juniors.

Reply #278629 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

So Hydra, we all love to hang shite on our northern cousin, but at the end of the day
"be part of the solution, not the problem"

So, if you were Presidente of the club, what would you do, and how would you do it?

Reply #278635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hydra said it jack.....junior program and add to that an end to manufacturing home junior wins at starplex because it doesn't help development.

Reply #278636 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, but how? If the junior programme is a problem, how do yo fix it?

Reply #278640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get over old feuds with the Barossa district and all points north and put ABA players into school clinics, start a sturt pre district kids league , don't rely on the Kadina connection and stop wasting money on senior players, keep playing juniors at ABA while using the ABA money to buy a good forward thinking Junior development officer.

Reply #278643 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

So where does Whitmore fit in all of this

Reply #278647 | Report this post

todd lover  
Years ago

WTF, have you called scott yet, told ya where to get his number?

Stop sniping and call him direct, you seem to have an issue with the man.

Pick up the phone or stay off this thread.

Reply #278648 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

Jack,

Firstly, we all know you are a Centrals man yourself. I would hope that people like yourslef would actually admit to it rather than pretend you are not because it makes you look like you are embarassed about being associated with the club. Not a good thing.

I think the club needs to 'act' and not say they are trying to move forward. Even though it might take a step back first.

Here are some of the things I would do.

1. Make seniors pay their own way. If they can't get sponsors, then either fund raise or pay as you go. ie The players buy club uniforms just like juniors, pay for their trainings, etc. Sure they can take the profit from any game, but after paying court hire and ref's it wouldn't be much. The you will have people who want to represent the club. And the juniors wouldn't be subsudusing the program.

2. Hire a full time JDO. They can run Aussie hoops with plans on setting up a domestic competition, work in the Barossa and other close country area's and make positive contacts, break down barriers like you have in Yorks. It won't pay for itself initaially, but can in the long run. Use this person to do admin and sell uniforms like Forestville and Sturt have.

3. Embrase competition, accept that this means some teams should play div 2 rather than div 1. I would start all teams in div 2 over summer and tell them that if they want to make it into div 1 they need to be able to make finals in div 2.

4. Recruit, develop and promote the coaches, good coaches attract good players. Ask the State Coaching director come out and run some training clinics on Sunday for 4 weeks with each team, or ask other club coaches to do the same. Be willing to pay for them or get BSA to pay for them. And not just anybody, go get the 36ers to have Clarke or his assistants come out.

5. Accept that this is a 10 year plan, and don't deviate. Don't allow it to change back in 3 years time to paying seniors (like what happens every time you guys say you are making a change), just cause a couple of parents on the committee have had their kids move into seniors. Be passionate about it. Be confronting about needing to make change. Find all the people who are like minded and get them involved. Involve the school and Starplex. Beat down peoples doors and get it happening, the more momentum the better.

Reply #278680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can we have a write up for round 11 already ;-)

Reply #278700 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

No comment Jack.

Thanks exactely what I expaceted. All of the above will go straight inton the too hard basket

Reply #278725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ncie splleing hdyra

Reply #278729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it means that much to you Hydra, drop Jack an email direct

[email protected]

Reply #278731 | Report this post

Way Out North  
Years ago

Think Whitmore be Nomore soon -
knives are out
dogs are barking
lions on the prowl
got full support of club best next message

Reply #278757 | Report this post

todd lover  
Years ago

way out north, how soon we forget, he lead the team to its most wins (8) in the last 10 years last season. they missed the playoffs by 20 min of basketball

wow if he gets booted after one poor season Lyn Holland, Heath Jury and Jason Baylis have seriously been hit with the lucky stick.

Reply #278759 | Report this post

Tod  
Years ago

I think Todd Lover is like the (lions Coach) lawyer. Can he do a thing wrong in your eyes Todd Lover? So what if he gets the boot. They did not miss the finals by 20 mins either, it was a full season of basketball. Hey I hear that the guy Gareth that coaches Div 7 is having success, get him on board to help!!!

Reply #278763 | Report this post

Somebody  
Years ago

Heath jury and the lucky stick are an item allegedly ;-)

Reply #278806 | Report this post

titan 76  
Years ago

this thread has gotten ridiculous with has beens and never were's saying how to improve the lions. if you think you know why not put your hat in and go for the coaching position? must be easier to sit back with a pint and criticize the work of others than to actually do some yourselves

Reply #278814 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

Actually it highlights why the club has never improved.

People are so worried that the senior program makes finals this year thet they will never make the necessary changes to the club to bring long term success.

Jack Toft. You have gone very quiet here.

Am I to assume that this all goes into the too hard basket?

Reply #278832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol, hydra 1, jack toft 0.

Reply #278837 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"Hydra", you obviously change your non de plume regularly and this dilutes anything you say. I will say that you have put a lot of time into your response above. I was unaware I had to comment on every post on this forum, but judging by the venom in your posts you obviously feel some injustice of some kind. Have I done anything to you personally? If you want to carry on just send me a personal email, you have my email address, it's there above.

Reply #278845 | Report this post

Nix 38  
Years ago

Love it Jack. You continually rip the, in your words, privileged clubs (Forestville and Sturt in particular) and when you're shown up, you pull the "let's continue this discussion off air" card! You have been given the blue print for making Centrals a power in 10 years but just admit you and the people out your way are unwilling to implement it.

Reply #278851 | Report this post

Hydra  
Years ago

Venom Jack?

You ask for a how do you fix it in a public forum. Then take exception when your told that your philosophy and culture are to blame. Which has been the case for the last 30 years.

Then you want to carry the discussion on out of the same forum in which you asked the question in the first place. If you can't handle the truth, don't ask the question.

Reply #278866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

updated score:

hydra 2, jack toft 0.

Reply #278884 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Don't let them get to you Jack.
I don't always agree with your posts, but I love your passion- keep it up.

Reply #278892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for all the Daniel Carlin supporters I found his facebook fansite http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1372999866#!/pages/Daniel-Carlin/132414083440848?ref=ts

Reply #279434 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754