Chucker
Years ago

Are the NBA Finals on One?

One is advertising the finals, but the guide shows game one on Sunday 11:00 -1:30, when it's actually Friday (Aus time)? Anyone know if this means they are showing them 2 days later?

I hope not...

Topic #23057 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Found the same thing...looks like nothing live.

Reply #278543 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

First hit is free. ;)

Reply #278544 | Report this post

Pagey13  
Years ago

I think ABC are showing the NBA Finals - so ESPN on Foxtel will have the rights to show The Finals to Australian TV. Foxtel showed all the Eastern Conference Finals and we got The West from TNT.

Same thing happened last year as well, although ONE showed the game the following day.

Reply #278545 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

ESPN Australia own the rights to the NBA Finals. One can only show them on delay 1-2 days later.

Reply #278574 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

So I take it that means that the game televised on One on Sunday will be a delay of Game 1?

That's going to make it hard to avoid all social media until then!

Reply #278585 | Report this post

Sol  
Years ago

on the ad i saw 11.00am Friday so im pretty sure its on

Reply #278707 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754