no-game
Years ago

Girl-lach

Man the kid gerlach has no game whats with everyone pushing his barrow, what a joke, hahahaha I hope the sixers have better plans next year

Go Eagles

Topic #2309 | Report this topic

Forbes 500  
Years ago

Why would you say that? Would you go up to him in the street and say that to his face? Is it envy or jealous that your not in the sixers squad Or even in an ABA squad

Do you have game? I bet you don't but good luck any way

Reply #26075 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

no-game,

way to be a man about voicing your opinion. How about you post your name and fess up to what your posting. if you knew anything about ball you would know that brad has serious game.

Reply #26077 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Round 1: 20 points (9 of 20), 5 assists.
Round 2: 32 points (9 of 17), 5 rebounds, 4 steals.
Round 3: 17 points (4 of 11), 5 rebounds, 3 steals.

23 PPG is pretty good for a guy with "no game".

Reply #26078 | Report this post

Safari cup  
Years ago

Well said Isaac. The kid has one game that was not gr8 and this character wants to bag him. Credit for the thread title - slightly funny but the kid does not have NO game.

Reply #26081 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I guess his nickname decsribes his game! What a dickhead.

Reply #26082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHO R U NO-GAME?

Reply #26098 | Report this post

Bit harsh  
Years ago

Bit harsh on the kid, especially seeing he was being guarded by Vandenbergh, who has been one of the best defenders in the league for a long time, and has longer arms than Brad. Yeah he had a bit of an off night, but the whole team wasn't too good last night, not just Brad.

Reply #26103 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

The dudes fishing and you all are biting!

Reply #26104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree, gerlach is their go to man and hes not delivering the goods. 3 losses will tell you that

Reply #26242 | Report this post

tool  
Years ago

Hate to even buy into this little bitches fishing but quite clearly,
no-game = (*#&$#&^#.

Reply #26377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

guess you have to be a tool to swear like that - obviously your nick reflects your mentality

Reply #26381 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

no-game - good to see your favourite player, gerlach get the Acadamy MVP, not bad for a kid that "has no game"...

Reply #27447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754