Greenville
Years ago

Andrew Gaze on Neighbours

Basketball legend Andrew Gaze guest stars on Neighbours this Friday.He will be showing young Harry
some ball handling drills as well as tips on moving without the ball.I wonder if Harry will pairing up with Patty Mills for the World Championships.

Topic #23098 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was last week and it was woeful.

Reply #279006 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Oh well, cheap BBall plug for the NBL.

Reply #279011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah that was last week.

I was watching it with the Mrs as she watches the show. She asked me "Is that Andrew Gaze" as she's only become a basketball fan in the last 5 years since I met her and learnt about the game.

Before I came along she had no clue or interest for the game.

She can watch NBL and the 36ers live no problem. But she can't into the NBA.

Reply #279013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It horrible stuff! The guy trying out makes an uncontested layup, then they show Andrew Gaze nodding, looking impressed. Oh, and Gaze scouted him from playing for Erinsborough High!

Reply #279016 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

So would it be correct to assume Tigers will be going with only import this season if Harry takes the final roster spot.

Reply #279091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In other basketballers on TV news, Patty Mills will be on One's Thursday Night Live this week.

Reply #279099 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

It still wouldn't get me to watch it.....

Reply #279100 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Neighbours plus those ads for soy milk or whatever it is - new eager manager?

Reply #279114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754