Wayne
Years ago

One HD Finals Coverage

I may be wrong here but watching Game 3 today got to the last 2 mins and went to an ad break.

Came backfrom the break and showed the Obama interview with Marv, which was interesting.

Not sure, but I didn;t see the last 2 mins at all? Did i miss something or did they cut it out?

Topic #23125 | Report this topic

FM  
Years ago

I was as confused as you were. I didn't know if I had nodded off or they just stuffed up.

Thanks for confirming it was them and not me.

Reply #279409 | Report this post

NightOwl  
Years ago

Speaking of finals coverage, I understand they show them a day late due to Foxtel having rights...

But replays at MIDNIGHT!?!?

At least with the 10pm replay I could watch it and still function at work the next day!

...And no,before you ask I dont want to waste $600 on a HD Recorder for a few NBA Finals games :P

Reply #279415 | Report this post

coolbreeze  
Years ago

Experienced the same, they called time out and it went to some obama interview then straight to some marathon, like anyone watches that. Has anyone noticed that the games between lakers and suns looked really good but these finals the picture quality is really crappy. I spose ill just have to download the rest of games so i get them complete and on the same day so i dont have to go dark and not visit any news sites for days so i dont get spoilers.

Reply #279416 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754