Isaac
Years ago

Newley, Wortho and Baynes available for Boomers

Basketball Australia can confirm Olympians Mark Worthington and Brad Newley, and Lithuanian League Champion Aron Baynes have made themselves available for selection in the Golden Star Boomers side for the upcoming Boomers World Challenge series against Argentina.

All three players will join the Boomers at a training camp in Perth from June 20-24, with the team to contest the Argentina series to be named at the conclusion of the camp ahead of the first game on June 25 at Challenge Stadium, Perth.

Topic #23131 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Good news for Boomers fans!

Reply #279442 | Report this post

Ben Fitzsimons  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lehmVyQWU

for some Baynes action!

Reply #279449 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

I like this one better :o

http://linky.com.au/ey8hm

Reply #279450 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

After last year and his average club season it would be hard to see Baynes getting close. I would much prefer to have Larry Davidson, who performed far better in a higher overall standard league than the Lithuanian one.

Reply #279455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree Baynes is an absolute stiff. Would be fortunate to even start on an NBL team. The guy has no business being near a Boomers team.

Reply #279463 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That's weird, after watching the link of the impressive dunk aussieboomers4eva provided the suggested youtube link was "condom and dry ice experiment". After watching it my advice is - don't put a johnny in dry ice before slipping it on your wang.

Reply #279477 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

Wortho just had 20 points (in 20 minutes) in the third game of the finals in germany. Bamberg, his team won and have a 2-1 lead.

Reply #279530 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754