Anonymous
Years ago

Steve Kerr resigns as Suns GM

In what would hardly be a surprise to Suns fans, Sarver asked Kerr to take a pay cut and he refused and has stepped down and will supposedly return to commentating.

You would think that might impact the hopes of re-signing Amare a bit too.

Topic #23148 | Report this topic

Your Mum  
Years ago

good news for me I love Kerr's commentating. I will be glad to hear him speak instead of super serious and annoying Mark Jackson and the un-funny JVG.

Reply #279676 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Van Gundy is probably the best analyst right now...dude always has something insightful to say about the game and picks up on very small but important details. He doesn't need to be funny because he provides all the expertise.

Reply #279696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly, JVG is as good a commentator as you could possibly hope for. Mark Jackson is pretty ordinary though. He lets his biases colour his opinions like having the audacity in the past to say Kobe is now on the same level as Jordan (Greg Anthony about 2-3 years ago said Kobe had passed Jordan!) when it's clear both are bitter former Knicks player because MJ and the Bulls would always knock them out come playoff time.

Reply #279725 | Report this post

Soulman  
Years ago

Forget if he can commentate or not. Is this good for the Suns, what do you mean about losing Amare? Maybe now there abilty can come on strong and show there true potential.Pushed the Lakers this season in the East , and have to be in the top three teams going around.

Reply #279770 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754