Isaac
Years ago

LeBron youngest to score 50

LeBron James has become the youngest player in NBA history to score more than 50 points. He scored 56 against the Raptors last night, and added 10 rebounds and 5 assists.

At 20 years, 80 days old, James eclipsed Rick Barry as the youngest player to score 50 points. Barry was 21 years, 261 days old when he scored 57 for San Francisco against the New York Knicks.

Topic #2315 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

And I traded KG for him in a fantasy league just two weeks ago. About time I saw some return on the deal!!

Reply #26149 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

Big Mo what do u think about Kgs recent 30 and 19 KG is back baby

Reply #26199 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Hammer : whos your pick for MVP? I think Nash will beat your boy !! Will be close though Kg is pretty awesome.

Reply #26221 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

I dont know about Nash generally a one sided player KGs got the numbers to do it but hasnt really helped his team this year

I dont know how people can over look Timmy Duncan Best team in the west top player makes his team better I feel it should be Duncan or KG

Reply #26230 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

One sided ? how so ?

Reply #26231 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

all Offence

Reply #26232 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

He doesnt have the blocking power of Kg .. but he does avg more than a steal per game .. and 3-4 assists also .. He makes his team mates look better and are more successful .
He's averaging 16-17 pts too .. and 3 rebs..

I think maybe you are being a little harsh ... But difference in opinion is what makes this forum so interesting. As long as you love NBA .. you're ok with me Mr Heal !!

Reply #26233 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

Mr Heal now youve done it

I think you mean 11 assists he gets 3-4 rebs a game plus just under a steal a gam checking his stats now

In my oppinion being a good defencive player doesnt always show up on the sheet you may get 3 steals a game but if you have people knocking 20 on you there is something wrong

but i cant agree with you more about making his team better just look at the fact that whenever he does not play his team mysteriously loses

have a good one Kareem lets hope you can keep those hooks coming

Reply #26236 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

Hammer: Nash all the way, he has MVP in the bag, just look at how shit the suns went without him a few weeks bac it just shows wat a great player he is.

Reply #26330 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Even when he got ejected .. he led his team to a win .. fired them all up !!

Reply #26334 | Report this post

P  
Years ago

Steve Nash is deffinately MVP you guys are idiots if you dont think so. The kids an idiot who says he averages 3,4 assists he almost averaged 12 assists are you retarded. Shaq played good but he didn't make as big of an impact on his team then Nash. Nash was just awesome. He made everyone on his team a lot better, Shaq was dominant of the offensive end that's it he just adds a low post presence, he does'nt help out his teammates much other then when players double and triple team him and he just passes it to the open man. Also he can't shoot free throws at all he would be SO much better if he was shooting 80% from the line, Nash is one of the best 90+%. Shaw says he hits all the free throws that matter but he didn't knock down any that were key in the Heat - Pistons series. Although he was facing injury he still isn't deserving enough as Nash. Last year the Heat made the playoffs they still had some good core players, and let me say they did get a WAY better record then they did last year, you can't compare it to the bad year the Suns had with Marbury on there and won like 20 something games, Now this year they win 62. You can't even compare the two players. Nash all the way and Im glad he won it.

Reply #37526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754