William Wallace
Years ago

Halls/Woollacot medals

I was just wondering who people think will win the respective bast and fairest medals for abl this year. Bearing in mind the referee's vote after the game on a 3-2-1 basis.
My tip is Tess Madgen from Mavericks (Halls) and Riley (not sure his last name) from Forrestville (Woollacot).
Thoughts people???

Topic #23159 | Report this topic

I Think  
Years ago

Mia Newley at this stage of the season also needs to be considered. Compare Mia to Tess they are quite even throughout the stats just because Tess has more points doesn't mean she should win the medal. Mia is higher in the other stats Assists, Rebounds & Blocks and to me that means more than scoring.

Reply #279799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nikita Martin should also be up there. With Woosnam and Webber not playing over the last few weeks, i am sure Nikita would have gained some votes.

Reply #279801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wishful thinking, if tess doesnt win it ill chop my left nut off

Reply #279833 | Report this post

jughead  
Years ago

tess will win she has no one else in her team taking points from her whereas mia's got mahony and west have a number of players that could get points. the only thing agianst tess is the fact they are not winning many games traditionally losing team players are luck to get a 3 point vote.

Reply #279846 | Report this post

greg olbrich  
Years ago

amber land will poll votes in every centrals game, question is will enough of them be 2s

Reply #279847 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

Tess will win the Halls medal easy, this will be a case of Halls medal going to the standout player of the year and the coaches MVP vote going to the most deserving player. I believe that is (should be) the top award voted on by the coaches and captains makes for an educated and more legitimate decision.
Mia, Nikita, Carolyn (Burgess) will all be considered.

greg olbrich... Land will not poll in every centrals game btw!

Reply #279850 | Report this post

Elitebball  
Years ago

Hmmm.. Not sure about who is going to win the Medals (but good luck to all)... am pretty sure that 'greg olbrich' aint who he says he is!

Reply #279936 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:16 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754