Topic #23220 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good player that Kavossy Flanklin!

Reply #280696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

found this on a NZ newspaper website

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/3858791/Tall-Black-Webster-in-positive-social-drugs-test

Reply #280699 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

will these knuckleheads never learn
no such thing as recreational drug

Reply #280711 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Interesting article. i never knew Dickel was done for pot. Hardly performance enhancing - move on...

Reply #280720 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Orbit - they are professional athletes and therefore it is expected they remain clean.

Your comments regarding recreational drug use on this forum, that children also use, could be construed as condoning recreational drug use. Any form of illicit drug use is illegal and shyould not be condoned at all.

Reply #280722 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think an argument about it being performance enhancing is different to one about condoning it. Could easily be making the argument that this would be an issue for police rather than the sport.

Regardless, it's a rule and they've screwed up. Will the Breakers (not even sure where Webster fitted in anyway, assuming an import guard will be signed) be replacing Webster?

Reply #280724 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Dickel went to UNLV - that's all you need to know.

Another interesting tidbit: according to Wikipedia he is the new Albanian Nat. Team coach.

Reply #280726 | Report this post

Vesta 57  
Years ago

Pioneers import was in a similar situation only didn't qute get the opportunity to inhale.

Still not a good look, whoever it is.

Reply #280727 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

LC, I think an argument can be made about whether certain rec drugs should be illegal, and I think people should be able to air their various views. Some people say, with some justification, that they are no more harmful than tobacco or alcohol, whether that is a case for making them legal I am not sure, but it is far from open and closed in my opinion.

As for this case, I think the Breakers should make a stand on Webster but I dont think cutting the kid and letting him wander further down the path he appears to be heading is the best course of action.

Reply #280731 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I have to agree with Paul, you cant just let the kid go and fend for him self, Education is the key IMO

And im pro legalize for the record hahahahaha

Reply #280810 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

x2 pro legalize

Reply #280945 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754