Quagmire
Years ago

James predictions...

I'm saying New York. I hate the idea of him in Chicago coz he and Rose are play makers.. it just doesn't make sense. James has a proven ego and the knicks are the obvious choice...

if he can make it there, he can make it... anywhere its up to you, New York....NEW YOOOORRRRKKK!!!

Topic #23260 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm a Knicks fan and still believe he'll come to New York.

I don't think he can resist Manhattan and MSG.

Reply #281242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Highly doubt New York are even in with a chance really, they have basically nothing, LeBron James wants championships.

Bulls, Cavs or Miami - if they can sort out a deal with Bosh, Wade & LeBron (although doubt it will happen)/

Reply #281244 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

My total free agent prediction.... wade and bosh in miami with LBJ and either Amare or Boozer in New York.

Joe Johnson is interesting because he is the guy a team could win it all with if he is the 'Ray Allen' type piece to the puzzle.

Reply #281250 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

My gut says Cleveland. But I hope he and Bosh (or Amare) make their way to Chicago. It seems strange as a I type it, given the fact I'm a Lakers guy and have been for 20 years, but I'd love to see the Bulls be a contender again with a major superstar. I'd really like that...assuming of course Kobe's Lakers beat LeBron's Bulls in the 2011 NBA Finals. Naturally.

Reply #281251 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

Wade and bosh will end up together somewhere
LBJ with a power forward or centre player either amare, boozer or outsider david lee.

Reply #281252 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I like him with Knicks just because of the market he's in. but I'm think they're out of competition for the service of Lebron.

this guy would already have made his mind, just playing the bluff game now

Reply #281256 | Report this post

boka  
Years ago

staying in cleveland.

Reply #281262 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

I think he stays at Cleveland....NY have really shot themselves in the foot by giving up literally all of their assests for cap relief.....they better hope that they sign 2 top tier players coz if they dont they have literally nothing....they have no quality draft picks, they gave them to houston along with J Hill for Tracy McGrady....I really hope they do get something, but I just can't see them putting a contending team together within the next 5 years with or without lebron.

Reply #281269 | Report this post

Woody Venkat  
Years ago

Come on guys Lebron is going to Brooklyn NEW JErsey Baby

Reply #281280 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

James & Amare to New York!

Reply #281286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:08 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754