Anonymous
Years ago

LeBron James Decision on Friday

LeBron James will announce which team he has decided to play for in a one hour special on ESPN at 9PM ET Thursday (Morning Friday Australian time).

Read More + Video

Also from the video:
» Sounds like Bosh has rejected the option to play in Cleveland
» New York still very likely for LeBrons services
» Chicago in with a chance

Topic #23297 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

You beat me to the punch.

Also, Wade to announce his decision next week (probably Ruesday)

Reply #281627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For those who want to see the video used by the Cavs in their meeting with LeBron, here it is:

Video

Reply #281631 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

(probably Ruesday)

Rice one Raggy...te he he he he he he

Reply #281632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A one hour special? Geez that seems so narcissistic. They have really milked this for everything they can! Ryan Seacrest gonna host it too?
Has he lost fans with all of this bs or become even more popular?
My opinion has gone down, slightly.

Reply #281664 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

LOL!

Reply #281666 | Report this post

Liam  
Years ago

ha, yeah its got a little out of hand.

Maybe it will play out like "Idol" or “Survivor”, potential suitors eliminated every 10 minutes

"Will we get down to a final two, with the host announcing that we'll get the answer right after another commercial break? Will Ryan Seacrest be their to gets fans to text in where they believe he should play?"

http://linky.com.au/uf89y

Reply #281669 | Report this post

Locke  
Years ago

I bet we will find out Friday that LeBron was the smoke monster that caused Oceanic Flight 815 to crash...

What a joke this is!

That being said... being a Knicks man... CMON LEBRON!!! NYC in 2011! :D

Reply #281670 | Report this post

Liam  
Years ago

What a joke this is!

That being said... being a Knicks man... CMON LEBRON!!! NYC in 2011! :D

well at least he giving the money from this whole thing to charity, well that what it says anyway ha

Reply #281672 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha sorry LC..

This is crazy, has any FA ever been so up themselves that they have a TV special explaining their choice?

Egotistical, just a little..

Reply #281678 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Yep, absolute joke.

Remember when it was about basketball and players weren't full of themselves..... remember when John Stockton didn't even hold a press conference to announce his retirement, just hung up his boots and walked away, didn't believe any fanfare was required.

Lebron.... what a W$n$er.

Reply #281700 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Bugger! I thought LeBron would announce a season with Melbourne

Reply #281705 | Report this post

Chucker  
Years ago

What's the bet he has his hour, discusses the pros and cons of each team, then doesn't commit to any. Imagine how David Stern feels about this tosser being the face of his league. Maybe he should quit the NBA and join days of our lives.

Reply #281712 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

RicBucher
An NBA exec: "Who does a 1-hour special on how you just ripped the heart out of your hometown?" Now a 1-hr special on why you stayed...
Interesting thought but of course the answer to that question is unfortunately - LeBron James. Could go either way.

Reply #281724 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Hopefully there's a gigantic, fluttering American flag with LBJ standing in front, hand on his heart, fighter planes streaming smoke trails over head, the star spangled banner ringing out and a one hour voice over explaining...

"LeBron James, man of the people, YOUR man, a patriot and American hero has decided to..."

-we'll be right back after these messages-

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington’s Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man emporium and warehouse. Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men, and I am passing the savings on to you!

Attract customers to your business. Make a splash at your next presentation. Keep grandma company. Protect your crops. Confuse your neighbors. African American? Hail a cab. Testify in church. Or just raise the roof.

Whatever your Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man needs are. So come on down to Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man emporium and warehouse. Route 2 in Weekapaug.

Now THAT'S one hour of solid ratings.

Reply #281743 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Here's the second-best article on the internet about the LeBron fiasco, after Loco's post. Mike Wise, Washington Post.

Reply #281771 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Sorry hereschenes, but I think these two articles have everything else beat:

http://linky.com.au/eb6sr

http://linky.com.au/lco48

Reply #281781 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

"Championship of Me"... "vacuous"... I like it!

Reply #281787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754