Anonymous
Years ago

ESPN: Wade, Bosh join Heat

ESPN are reporting that Wade and Bosh have agreed to join the Miami Heat and that it will be announced Thursday morning Australian time.

Story & Video

So where does this leave LeBron?

Topic #23304 | Report this topic

Your Mum  
Years ago

what ever happened to loyalty? Bosh is a douche.

Reply #281720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how you possibly blame bosh for leaving toronto!? are you for real?

Reply #281723 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

even the raptor wants to leave Toronto

Reply #281725 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yeah - the Rap's are happy to see him leave...

Interesting...does this firm LeBron's chances of signing with the Knick, Bulls or Cav's?

Reply #281728 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Reply #281732 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bulls just signed Boozer to a 5 year $80 million deal.

Have the now referred to 'Plan B'?

Reply #281733 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Bad move for the Bulls if true

Reply #281740 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I'll be suprised if LBJ isn't still a Cav next year.

Reply #281742 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

How's it a bad move for the Bulls??

It's a great move. There are now reports that it's a 5 year / 75 mill deal. There is still room for a max player even if it's a $80 mill deal. He didn't sign for the max.

The Bulls have just filled in their greatest need for the past 10 years. A scoring low post threat who just happens to also be an all-star. Even if the Bulls miss out on Lebron, they just need to get a decent SG and some shooters of the bench. They'll have ample cap space to fulfill that.

Reply #281745 | Report this post

MAD  
Years ago

I agree with TR this is a good move for the Bulls. Could not see how Rose/Wade or Rose/Lebron would work as they all need the ball in there hands most of the time. Don't get me wrong it would have been great to have those combos but I think that would have stunted Rose's development.

The biggest mistake the Bulls made was trading Hinrich they needed to get rid of Deng. Hinrich is a Locker Room Guy that does what is requires no matter what. Deng has been a disappointment.

The Bulls need to sign a shooter such as Mike Miller and also a combo guard like JJ Redick. If they signed JJ they wouldn't need to trade Deng or Sign Miller.

Potential Line Up
Rose
Redick
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Reply #281747 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

I think this would be bad for Cleveland, they just won't have the team now to compete against Boston, Miami, Orlando and potentially Chicago. They don't have room to pick anyone else up and are likely to lose the Daddy.
My guess now would be Miami first, followed by Chicago and then NY. Chicago wouldn't be a bad fit with Rose, LBJ, Boozer and Noah and then add someone like Mike Miller.
But I think Miami will do a sign and trade deal for Bosh with Beasley, freeing enough cap room to then sign LBJ. If LBJ wants Championships it's the ideal team to join.

Reply #281749 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sign Ray Ray Chicago, and sign and trade Deng for someone please!

Reply #281752 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Eastern Conference is going to be exciting this year...
Chicago, Miami, Boston, Orlando, Cleveland (providing Lebron stays)

Reply #281753 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Over 10 years since anyone said that^^^^

Reply #281754 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Talk of a Deng trade DB.

Deng to Portland for Pryzbilla and Bayless.

Still doesn't help the roster with a serious lack of shooters, but it's a quality back-up for Noah and project as a back-up PG.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Bulls re-sign Flip Murray as the scorer of the bench. He can also shoot as well.

Reply #281762 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

TR, I think Detroit have jumped into that one, and we end up with Hamilton from them.pffft..

Flip was good, Acie Law could come back as a back up pg as well, dude has never really been given a chance to show what he has got.

JJ Reddick would be okay, but Orlando will match his offer sheet.

Reply #281770 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Boozer is a double double machine and will put some good numbers up with the Bulls but always gets found in in the post season given lack of size and defense.

Maybe a 3 yr deal but no way I would have gone 5 for him given his age on those type of $$$

Reply #281772 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Im still hearing rumours of Carmello and Lebron going to NY. Can't see why Carmello would want to leave Denver when they have slowly been building a strong team around him. Even with Amare and LeBron in NY they will still need to add some more firepower to have a shot at a title

Reply #281773 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Oh, that Hamilton deal isn't too flashed.... He's still got a lot of coin coming his way, he's also the wrong side of 30.

Thinking more about it, I'd probably do it if I was Chicago if Lebron was coming. Rose/Rip/Lebron/Boozer/Noah is a pretty sweet starting 5.

If Lebron doesn't come, I'd stick it out with Deng and pick up a decent 2.

Reply #281774 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Denver isn't as strong as they appear. They are thin in the big department, real thin.

They are aging fast. Nene is only sticking around for another season or 3. K-Mart is permanently busted, Billups is getting old. JR Smith is crazy enough to kill someone again. George Karl is in poor health. Outside of Lawson and Afflalo, there is no young talent coming through.

Melo was also pissed about how easy the Jazz took them out of the playoffs.

Reply #281776 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

RIP doesn't have enough range. JJ or Mike Miller (or Hinrich!) would be a better fit along side those guys.

Reply #281778 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

USA Today's reporting its almost a done deal!

Reply #281788 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Still not impressed that they even traded Hinrich...grrrr

Reply #281790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Bulls look good with the Carlos Boozer signing. However, so does New York.

James' decision is going to come down to winning now, or being world famous forever. With Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah & Carlos Boozer, James has the supporting cast to make a deep run for years to come. In The Big Apple, James has the Amare sidekick but not much else around him, just the Broadway scene and New York state of mind.

G Rose / Duhon
G Pargo / McGrady*
F James / James
F Boozer / Stoudemire
C Noah / Lee*

The Knicks roster is far less secure and far less talented. But hey, it's NYC

Reply #281797 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

..."I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps,
And find I'm A-number-one, top of the list,
King of the hill, A-number-one!"

Reply #281799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754