Jack Toft
Years ago

R16 Action

R16
North-Woodville @ Hillcrest
M: Ground control to Major Tom, you're all clear for takeoff. Ziggy and crew will cruise to an easy win. Apologies to DB.
W: A Woodies win will kill Rockettes season, but this is Unlikely. North should stay alive with Tigers chasing them ready to pounce.
Lions-Eagles @ STARplex
M: Eagles likely to end 5th face a team still in the blocks. Battle of imports to be a highlight.
W: top v bottom. I reckon time spent cleaning under the fridge might be better use of your time.
Mavs-Panthers @ MB 
M; season over, highlight for Panthers could be Maccas on the way home after a loss. Plenty of banjos playing proudly on Sat night.
W: Only question is how many will Tess bag? Can Ben go better? Mavs should ice the win and rename court.
Cats-Sabres @ Pt Misery
M: GOTR with 1v 2. likely to go to wire. Bradley Bearcat will find it harder this week against those blue badgers who need to leave their handbags home. Cats might edge them out in a physical game.
W: Sabres on the backfoot IMO. Bearcats to go out hard should go into halftime ahead and will face a second half onslaught to just hold on.
Tigers-Flames @ Siberia
M: the best thing about a visiting team like Flames to Morphett Vale is educating the young on the latest European cars available. Rather than play a game, just call it to the Flames and let them show off their wheels.
W: Tigeressess still alive and even with  a loss can still threaten for 5th. They should not be underestimated and might pull a suprise. Only variable is who the Flames put on court.

Topic #23308 | Report this topic

point taken  
Years ago

Jack appreciate the work you put into this each week, they are a pleasure to read

Reply #281874 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Ta, I have a bit of fun, I hope not too many people are offended if I stir them up

Reply #281917 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

How come the North v warriors men are 630 and women @ 815

Reply #282075 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

That's a Norf thing. They swap it around every so often to make it fair on both teams.

Reply #282086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

p.s. Jack Toft, in answer to last weeks round... Ali T took the year off

Reply #282088 | Report this post

Anonnny  
Years ago

Was at the mens woody n north game last nite.... woodys knocked em off, great team effort!!!

Reply #282107 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thanks anon, I reckon she is the diff between 5 & 6

Reply #282128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lady cats by a few over the sabers

Reply #282131 | Report this post

sd  
Years ago

West by 6 over sturt 22-8 last quater got them over the line

Reply #282135 | Report this post

SSTomatin  
Years ago

Bearcats double AGAIN!!Well done Girls.They still havnt got a full list.
You know what impressed me with the men?No not hot sweaty bodies,Im married,but the fact the 2nd 5 from the Bench put the team in front!!The men were 9 points down and exhausted all the plays.
Coach puts together for the last quarter ,Watts,Bondy,Zachs,Ranksy and THEY pulled the score back and then pushed ahead until the Top Guns had rested for the final eulogy.Thats style .

Reply #282161 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

bench depth should never be underestimated - so your saying west goes deeper than sturt - suggest though norwood deeper still
bring on finals may the best bench win

Reply #282165 | Report this post

Anonnny  
Years ago

So wot was North Men's excuse 4 losing to woodville?

Reply #282190 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

North have no excuses - it's at the end of season that matters.Rockets will fly highest. Real stuff starts 3 games time. Better believe.

Reply #282216 | Report this post

Anonnny  
Years ago

Yea true north have no excuses they were just beaten by the better team on the night!!

Reply #282272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood men do not have a good record at morphett vale, just ask rupert

Reply #283309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:21 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754