Curtley
Years ago

Ingles has a doozy

Smokin Joe played 24 mins and managed 1 assist 5 rebounds and 5 fouls without scoring. I wonder if his lacklustre body laguage translates in the NBA summer league.

Big Nate had a slightly better showing in less game time.

I also noticed Sean Sonderleiter played for the Hornets after previously playing in the WA state league......WTF?

http://linky.com.au/ixw4v

Topic #23323 | Report this topic

Kobeeeeeeee  
Years ago

Good Player - yes
NBA Player - HELL NO

Reply #282080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched the game, and he didn't play bad, his game just isn't suited for Summer League. He was trying to be a team player, but everyone else just wanted to score themselves...

Reply #282085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Correct, he only took three shots, had just one turnover. If anyone actually thinks summer league play is a good measure of a player's ability they should think again.

How many players get picked up out of summer league? Very few, as the NBA teams tend to use it as a chance to get some time for draftees or young players they already have on their roster.

Reply #282089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

only had 2 rebounds today

Reply #282101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:45 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754