Rumourmill
Years ago

Under 20 Rumour

Rumour has it that there is a big name under 20s player on the move this season. I have had from reliable sources within one white and red club that this player has quit his club and wants to move on. This player is also linked to development for an ABA spot. From what I have also heard is that there may have been some poaching going on from an un-named coach to have this player at this club. From reading other posts here I was under the impression that this was a no-go for any coach!!

Topic #2334 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Who is it.

Reply #26256 | Report this post

Rumourmill  
Years ago

Hes from a 'northern' club according to BASA. Is under 20s and in an ABA squad but doesnt play ATM. Surely isnt to many people. Ill let you speculate for a while.

Reply #26259 | Report this post

Head Coach  
Years ago

He is more than welcome to come to West!

Reply #26262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know where he would be going

Reply #26263 | Report this post

Rumourmill  
Years ago

West or North is the rumour

Reply #26264 | Report this post

??  
Years ago

Which club is he leaving and which club is he going to. By Northern do you mean North??

Reply #26267 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Centrals is the only team located more North than the Rockets..

Does anyone know anything about the Centrals U/20 side?

Rumourmill:
And BASA knows this b/c ? he wants a clearance .. required player?

Stop teasing .. tell ..

Reply #26268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My guess is Chris Clausen

Reply #26269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cant be chris he has played abl this season.

Reply #26270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would it be Shannon Hoffman?? The guy made U/20 State this year and isnt getting as run in abl under Loveday.

Probably the only stae player in U/20 that hasnt hit the court at abl level this season...

Also heard is isnt exactly a coach's dream...

Reply #26295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Max Papendieck.. goin to north.. c'mon people!!

Reply #26296 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Im a member of the under 20 side at centrals ... I have heard nothing bout any player leaving or comming ... Plus chris clausen has a strong connections with the abl side and has played some solid mins ... cant see him going any where ... I think this rumour mill should just tell us

Reply #26303 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

agreed Truth .. tell us Rumourmill or shut the hell up !!

Reply #26304 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Anonymous i reckon your right with shannon hoffman i didnt see him get any time in one of the ABA games and heard he hasnt really had a go. Just cough out the name 'accidently'

Reply #26319 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No poaching the guy is leaving because he was told by his club he wasnt required anymore since he couldnt train on sundays, get your facts right!

Reply #26321 | Report this post

Years ago

what bout luke tedmenson, rumors where he was moving back to woodville????

Reply #26322 | Report this post

Years ago

Are u sure it is a male. What bout the girls on the move.....

Reply #26323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What ever happen to adam mussalino? Did he quit or what? and if so why????

Reply #26324 | Report this post

Rumourmill  
Years ago

Well i believe the winner to be...............

re: Under 20 Rumour (#26296)

Reply #26326 | Report this post

truth  
Years ago

yeah and because norwood told him he couldnt play if he didnt train sundays and he couldnt cos of work or something

Reply #26329 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

He got dropped a week or two ago anyway didn't he ? ABA side?

He's an ego ... see how he fits in ..

Reply #26333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so if he is leaving because he cant train sunday's and have been told by the coach no train no play,
what would be different at another club or would he be excempt from training.Or is the coach prepared to work around this without upsetting team harmony, club policy just to get him.And why wouldnt you get him, he is not a bad player.
He did play summer reserves for norwood as i was at one of them and he played well

Reply #26335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what bout luke tedmenson, rumors where he was moving back to woodville????

i certainly hope not

Reply #26339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so who is it? someone?

Reply #26341 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Rumourmill, just put us out of our pain please. if it turns out to be wrong, it doenst matter, a lot of crap is said on the site anyway. and before anyone else says it that includes me!

Reply #26353 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Rumourmill said:

"Well i believe the winner to be...............

re: Under 20 Rumour (#26296)"

Scroll up and find that #26296 (anonymous) says:

"Max Papendieck.. goin to north.. c'mon people!!"

Reply #26354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

west will win everthing we rumour has it jay is back watch out he is good in side with a big boby to throw around

Reply #26358 | Report this post

OLD BULL  
Years ago

And what might a 'boby' be anonymous? Is that a part of the anatomy we would all be proud of?

Reply #26359 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

suprises me not that Max is going to North, but that he has a part time job. (joke Max)

Reply #26362 | Report this post

Bill Lumbegh  
Years ago

Let me break this down one moment.

Im going to get on this rumour merry go round you all got going.

Assuming its pappendik and assuming their ABL team dont train sundays and if they do its just a shoot around and then assuming its their U20s training that he is missing out on.

So then Norwood tell a kid like max hes not required because he is working on a sunday instead of training in U20s??? If thats the case what the hell is going on down at Norwood??? Do they have a clue??? Libertine clear this up for me before I choke on my warm honey and milk!

Reply #26364 | Report this post

Peter Gibbons  
Years ago

Jump on Libertine, knowing the people involved that does not sound right. If you could get right on that that would be greeeeat. M´Kay.

Reply #26365 | Report this post

Bill Lumbegh  
Years ago

Libertine, ask not what your club can do for you but what you can do for your club and get ur ass on here and sort out this mess.

Reply #26366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood your program dont work to good. I agree with bill lumbegh, what is happen down at norwood

Reply #26367 | Report this post

Bill Lumbegh  
Years ago

Pete freakin email me. I wont be on that address for much longer Im clearing out of there like michael bolten and im taking that damn printer with me! THe only letter head ill have in a few weeks will be from melbourne!

Reply #26369 | Report this post

Bill Lumbegh  
Years ago

PS: sorry to destroy this thread but it was all a bit silly anyway. Libertine get on here and sort it out!

Reply #26370 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Sorry for keeping you waiting boys, it was a mates birthday was at the Robin Hood keeping the barmaids busy.

Well I'm not sure what I am and not allowed to say. I only got the details of this in full tonight, I had heard about it a few days back but dismissed it as bullshit. When this post came up today I got some info. IMO best not to spread rumours, but the basic facts stated on here will do. I'll be visiting Max at work on Thursday night anyway [the young 'un ;) ], to see what he has to say!

Ultimately, the decision is up to the player - would you pass up an almost guaranteed D2 college opportunity to play ABL for a club you have no history with?

Reply #26373 | Report this post

Unknown  
Years ago

Why would Norwood want a player that has a massive chip on his shoulder and believes he is so much better than anyone else at the club. Hes lazy, non-committed, barely went to any trainings ABA or 20s and plays the worst defence i have ever seen. Until he wakes up to realise he might have to put in some effort to get anywhere, in 3 years time well all be asking Max who??????

Reply #26402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

max who??

Reply #26416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And who might unknown be??? haha!

Reply #26417 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I only heard about this last night when Max wasnt at reserves. Apparently he couldnt make trainings for u/20's because he works and he was missing the norwood easter carnival cos he had to work so he was dropped to u/20 div 2 so he quit. Not sure where he is going or how accurate but his is what i was told.

He was starting to train ok with the seniors and if he got the chance to play college ball (as libertine stated) he would be an asset to the norwood basketball club.

Reply #26420 | Report this post

So many questions  
Years ago

Its an interesting subject this.

How important is U20s? If a guy is playing Div 2 Men and training with the ABL side and then wants to work to earn a little bit of cash to cover his basketball costs then where is he going to find time to do it? Sounds like the coaching hirearchy need to asses some priorities and take a realistict approach to keep players like this.

Surely Rupert could have stepped in to sort them out if they didnt have a clue as to how the world works.

Reply #26439 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

max come to woodville mate. u have a choice of trainigs (sunday or wednesday) and ya only have to go to one. relaxed and ya would be joining a winning team. with the way our mens team is at the moment, ya would have a shot there as well. give the club a call, the number is somewhere.

Reply #26449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The thing is north 20's dont train sunday only monday nights and abl is monday and thursdays, this is why Max has gone there fits in better

Reply #26450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"wants to work to earn a little bit of cash to cover his basketball costs" ??? c'mon the guy doesn't have to pay for anything! Mama's boy to the MAX!

Reply #26453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea, I think he could pick his clubs. Ones loss is anothers gain!

Reply #26455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is he a required player at Norwood? Becuase if he is, then Norwood do not have to give him a clearance this year at all if they do not wish. Could someone please confirm this ruling?

So Max might not be going anywhere so perhaps he should work out whether he wants to play ball or work.

Reply #26457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its a shame that this couldnt be worked out with his own club because there is obviously a number of different clubs that under 20's train only once and fit the other with the men.Why have they done this?Maybe to accomodate players.
You know it doesnt always have to be a one way street out there guys.It is not as though the under 20 coach doesnt understand about being unhappy at a club because he himself shift his kids to norwood because he was unhappy about something at south.You would think this would make him more approachable on this level!
Is Max the only player not able to make training because of work or is this purely and attitude adjustment decision

Reply #26458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the kid isn't even that good! i can't believe there's this much hype over him! who cares if he doesn't play! no loss to the game i say... many others agree.

Reply #26460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh thats your opinion but many others think he can play!!!!!!!!!
And having seen him play at summer abl and in under 20's he can do some damage to opposition teams, so my opinion is he can play and i have seen a lot worse players playing at other clubs with so called good junior programs so maybe he should go them.

Reply #26464 | Report this post

flamer  
Years ago

He was good in U16s & U18s when I played with him. Used to get 20 pts+ regularly and could jump out of the gym. If he is not doing that well anymore the move is in his best interest.

At least he will get a coach that can relate better to him and get the best out of him.

Reply #26465 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Take Luck: I think you will find it is as much an attitude issue and discipline as it is conflict of work/training commitments.
He is a fringe ABA player at this stage and with more time could prove to be very good wherever he plays...
Do you all believe it is the club who has 'pushed' him out of the system, or the player refusing to bend too ?
The Norwood program from what i hear, while not the strongest at ABA level, has far too many reasonable players pushing for higher division spots... so Max was going to have to settle for mostly Div 2 all year anyway.
I understand the Div 3 side has been successful too .. so there is pressure from above and below in the senior ranks. My point is that teams/individuals have to try to be flexible for a strong side/happy players. Max has not been known for his flexibility.

Reply #26466 | Report this post

big balls  
Years ago

Regardless what you think North seem happy to accomodate him, think his coach was his assistant coach at state last year, so he obviously knows what he can do, good luck Maxy!

Reply #26467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Loveday ?

Reply #26469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At the end of the day until Norwood solve the bottle kneck of good players coming through and then leaving or dropping off they will keep getting this problem. Weve only had parents or former parents of players coaching the U20s for the past 3 years.

Reply #26471 | Report this post

For Lommax  
Years ago

Lommax,

Have you thought of coaching 20s? I would think you make a good a coach. At least bring some more success to the team.

Reply #26483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North needed another guard too...wait a tick...NO THEY DONT! They need big men...they might have even made the summer season GF if they had someone able to remotely stop Hoban and the other big dudes from the eagels in the Semi.
Max plays big for his size, but not big enough for what North need.

Reply #26485 | Report this post

Unknown  
Years ago

I believe the present coach has a lot more credentials than your man lommax!

Reply #26486 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Not interested in coaching u/20's at the moment. I need to concentrate on my own form in the ABL side.

Even if i did want to coach the current coach is doing a great job and the side has been very successful this year from all reports.

The last time i coached u/20's was when we had Todd Gower, Todd Matthews, Toby Schaftenaar etc and we were very successful.

Reply #26494 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Hey I played in that team ... I now know who Lommax is .. DAH ! .. Was a pity little Todd left us.. he made everyone better aound him.

Reply #26498 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

You DIDN'T already know who Lommax was by his name?!

Regardless, I think this topic has had enough air time. Obviously Max felt he was getting a raw deal at Norwood and has decided to move on. The impression I have is that the kid really just wants to play U20s (and at Norwood, he would not be able to do that, due to the above mentioned reasons) and reserves. There was no chance of him being able to do that at Norwood, so he felt he needed to move on. Where he goes, and the circumstances at his new club is between him & his new club.

Reply #26503 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Imagine walking up to this thread hoping to add your two cents. Then imagine Hoop Addict standing in a SECURITY t-shirt with his arms folded across his chest barring entry to the topic.

Then imagine him being about 8 inches taller and looking a little more intimidating.

:P

Reply #26505 | Report this post

truth  
Years ago

dude he is at north stress less

Reply #26520 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Sound from the post that Max is a bad kid. Not true he just has an easy going attitude to his Basketball. This frustrates coaches because we can see the player he could be, not the one he is. The 20 coach has a great basketball mind. If Max learnt some of the coaches sons training habits his Under 20 years at Norwood would not be wasted. (except the youngest fouls too much at practice)

Reply #26538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is ridiculous. The young fella does not deserve this much attention. Who ever gets him will gain nothing but a lazy, arrogant, "i think im better than i am", young, immature player- who has a lllooonnngg way to go before he even thinks about getting time in the aba league. (especially playing for the already packed north team- who is full of young DEDICATED talent)
Start talking about something worth talking about.

Reply #26546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

regardless who this topic is about it has opened the debate on hard do you try with kids with attitude.
The easy option is to ignore them and let them be someone elses problem, but eventually you do this too often you end up scratching seniors from the cess pool of no talent because you have let all the potential ones with talent get away.
For what its worth I think he is making a wrong move to go to north for the long term future of his basketball.Short term it will be find

Reply #26553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why dont you just stop bagging this kid and for that matter all other kids out there trying to play the game they love!!
Whether its plain jealousy or whatever its not needed!

Reply #26556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

exactly right, Max may be abit arrogant, but move on. He however does have the athleticism to be a good player. North is full of much up coming talent and why would he go their if that is the case. However Loveday, from the players he has at North can have a better ABL side..... But besides the point they are still awesome.

Reply #26561 | Report this post

Cwebb  
Years ago

re: Under 20 Rumour (#26553)
regardless who this topic is about it has opened the debate on hard do you try with kids with attitude.
The easy option is to ignore them and let them be someone elses problem, but eventually you do this too often you end up scratching seniors from the cess pool of no talent because you have let all the potential ones with talent get away.
For what its worth I think he is making a wrong move to go to north for the long term future of his basketball.Short term it will be find

Anonymous, 23/03/05

I hope you are not talking directly at Norwood there. Seeing as though Norwood made the Grand Final in the Mens and Womens division 1,2, and 3. There is an abundence of players there with people actually missing out on a game due to numbers. I think that this should be directed more at the Sturt Basketball Club seeing as though their Under 20 mens team has 4 players. There is more of an issue there. Why doesnt Max do a Kobe and go to Sturt start his little dynasty do whatever he wants, train when he feels like it, shoot when he wants, play defense when he wants and he can still call himself the man.

All you out there saying that Max was asked to leave due to not attending training is not correct. He choose to wash glasses at a minimum wage rather than come and play basketball. We manage to have 15-16 players out to trainings on Sundays and for many weeks he was the only one that was not able to make it because he was just 'too tired' to come. As to what happened with his seniors trainings ill leave it to rupert to comment on that.

All in all Norwood Basketball has given this kid every oppotunity to succeed and has had everything handed to him on a plate. Has never had to work hard for anything. Now as soon as there is a bit of competition for spots the going gets too tough for max and he decided that he just wont play. He believes as most of the rest of you here that just for his rep he deserves to be div 1 under 20s no matter what. We at Norwood beleive that everyone has a chance and the person who show commitment and works hard will succeed. These are the players that will be the cornerstone of your club and the players that will help you to greatness. Not once have i heard from Scott Lampshire that he has to work or is too tired for training. He is out there busting his ass at every training trying to improve his team. This has reflected with his performance in his senior games and soon he will be rewarded at ABA level. But to have one player busting his ass every time he steps on the floor and one player who avoids even going on the floor i know which sort of player i would want for my team.

Best of luck for Max as i dont believe that a player with his 'easy-going' attitude will ever be a player until he pulls his finger out, takes the chip off his shoulder, shows some commitment towards basketball and lives up to the reputation you all believe he deserves.

Im sick of the **** on here about him being forced out of the club because he couldnt train. Noone here will know the full story. I invite Max to respond and to clear up this whole mess and wish him the best of luck. Maybe this is what he needs to be a good player and i truely hope he does as it is a shame to waste such talent.

Reply #26613 | Report this post

MMango  
Years ago

Good on you Cwebb

Reply #26618 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

good one webb ..thanks for clearing all that up.

Reply #26620 | Report this post

Lone Shark  
Years ago

C-Webb,

Perhaps Max found out about the discounting that goes on during recruiting of players from other clubs. Perhaps if he had been offered free uniforms and cheep fee's he might not have needed to get a job. Then again I would be interested to see if this is common knowledge around your club.

Reply #26636 | Report this post

Cwebb  
Years ago

re: Under 20 Rumour (#26453)
"wants to work to earn a little bit of cash to cover his basketball costs" ??? c'mon the guy doesn't have to pay for anything! Mama's boy to the MAX!

Anonymous, 23/03/05

You obviously dont know Max too well do you. That the silliest thing i have heard.

Reply #26638 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Lone shark ... How stupid is that? ..He needed a job for a cost of about $500 + a year? .. Sour grapes me thinks..

Reply #26642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is DWebb playing division 1?

Reply #26643 | Report this post

Lone Shark  
Years ago

Actually SKYHOOK,

I wasn't just referring to Max. Although this does show C-webb that not necessarily 'all players at Norwood get a chance and are rewarded for effort" but was more interested in how lifelong players at Norwood feel about subsudising the ABA team while kids new to the club receive new uniforms and pay no fee's.

If I were div 2 kids then I think this might concern me!

Reply #26645 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

There are going to be concessions given at all clubs .. I do not know the specifics of this "alleged" recruiting conspiracy you have mentioned.

BUT .. i think too many people are worried about what "he gets.. she gets" ...they should worry about playing good basketball and enjoying it. Play with the guys/girls you are put with and shut up about the 'politics' .

As a long time player at my club .. i never worry about who is or isn't paying fees ... i pay them b/c i love playing and it is necessary for the club to continue.. that simple.

Reply #26651 | Report this post

Big fundamental  
Years ago

Max, remember this. Money can't buy you love!

Reply #26655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"shut up about the politics"
you are joking. the politics is exactly what ruins the basketball, and what affects a persons love of playing the game. it's not an even playing field out there that's the problem!!

Reply #26659 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

SHYHOOK - i think you'll find that not all clubs are following Norwood (and others) lead and giving free uniforms and fees. Sure seniors is a different story, but in the junior grades these gifts can't be given by some clubs who simply can't afford it, they aren't as cashed up as others. It would be a nice thought, but in reality, it just wouldn't happen.

Reply #26663 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

*SKYHOOK

Reply #26664 | Report this post

Cwebb  
Years ago

When has there been anything said in regards to free uniforms and fees? I dont believe that there is has been anything like that. Unless you have evidence Lone Shark i would not be starting anything in regards to this. There is no issues in regards to this topic with money or who pays what, please stick to the topic rather than smearing the Norwood Basketball Club with your allegations.

Reply #26669 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Anonymous .. you need to take a chill pill ..I'd like to know what your personal interest in this topic is? Player jilted by the system ? Has been ? Or just a loud mouth ?

Reply #26671 | Report this post

Lone Shark  
Years ago

No worries c-webb,

But I think that you should look at your post #26613 you attcked another club. So people in glass houses. But yes it happens in your club. Just ask your junior coaching director for U/10's to U/14's. You stated that all players are treated equally. I just put up that some are just more equal than others.

Reply #26694 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Cwebb - it is common knowledge that Norwood (and some other clubs, dont just think its Norwood bashing,) give free uniforms and subs paid to selected junior players. I know of half a dozen player who have received such a deal, some at norwood, a handful at other clubs.

Reply #26695 | Report this post

Big fundamental  
Years ago

Does Sapwell charge the kids who have reduced fees for individuals or is that covered by a surcharge payable by the "full fee" paying players?

Reply #26706 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

what ??

Reply #26710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

man this topic has been blown out of preportion. Man leave max alone. Some of you wankers really know how to dampen someones dream and hobby. GET OVER IT?????????

Reply #26883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone think it is more concerning is that a club coach has come online and publicly attacked the credibility of one of his players?

Reply #26886 | Report this post

max fan  
Years ago

The thing we all need to ask in terms of cweb questioning max is:

- Who is Cwebb
- What has cWebb done in terms of career outside of basketball?
- what was his basketball work ethic?
- what was his talent?
- how can he measure max?

These are the questions that need 2 be asked before people bother taking any or giving any credit to the above comments. Sorry enough said, lets leave it there. bye!

Reply #26916 | Report this post

Max Papendieck  
Years ago

It would've been nice if somebody asked me about all this.

Yes, i do have a job which interfere's with sunday morning trainings.

Yes, i did think a change of club may be the right move to accomodate my job and my basketball at the same time. Sometimes a change can be inspiring. There was NO poaching from North Adelaide, I was simply talking to a close friend of mine from North and he told me that they didn't train sundays.

Norwood didn't force me out at all. Obviously because I am still at Norwood.

I seriously considered moving clubs, but last night i thought about it and decided that it was not the right decision and I am staying at Norwood, but just not playing under 20's.

Finally thanks to all of those people who have been so honest about their feelings towards me as a person and a player. It's really nice to know what other people think about me, I didn't know moving clubs was such a big deal, and would make people say such harsh things about me. I'm not the only person who has reached under 20's, and thought about some sort of change (Many guys drop out of basketball altogether).

Until i read all of this, i was just minding my own business, trying to work out what i was going to do with my basketball. I considered giving up altogether and after reading some of the things people have written about me, and their opinions of me, i considered it for a second time. But i don't care what some people think and I am going to continue playing.

I think that this really isn't the place to be talking about players and potentially ruining their self-esteem and reputaion. I have never written about other players on this forum, and i hope this is the last time i have to defend myself. If someone wants to say things about me, they should say it to me in person, instead of saying it under names like "Unknown or Anonymous". And least C-Webb is letting everyone know who he is.

I admit, I am un-committed at times, and lazy, especially recently, not the best defensive player and i have just found out I'm arrogant but i love playing basketball and isn't that whats most important.

Max

(Mod: The best way to combat misinformation is with information. If people weren't posting this stuff on here, they would've been saying it elsewhere anyway. Glad that you've cleared it up.)

Reply #26918 | Report this post

cwebb  
Years ago

Well done Max. Look forward to seeing you out there and living up to that potential we all know u have. Best of luck!

Reply #26919 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I guess this rumour and the crap that I just read is now finished. Good reply max.

Reply #26920 | Report this post

The Last Unknown  
Years ago

good on you Max. You've got the talent and potential. Don't waste it buddy, train hard, keep playing and do something with it. Don't worry about all the crap written on here either. It just a bunch of people taking a stab because they've got nothin better to do. The important people believe in you.

Reply #26927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so bak to one of the original questions. Who is it?? P.S good come back max

Reply #27008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Max good on you boy. Get back out their and prove all these heartless people wrong and show them what u can do. Good reply. Dont you let anyone, and i mean anyone try stuff and sidetrack you from achieving your dreams and not that playing the sport you love.

Reply #27011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well i just wasted 10 mins of my time reading this crap!

Reply #27046 | Report this post

wittie  
Years ago

I saw the mens game 2nite. Couldnt help but notice that max is one of the better players in the norwood side at the moment!!!!!!! THank goodness he put all this behind him.

MAx forever, let him play, but he is a legned.

Forget about these chumps.

At the end of the day the cream rises to the top....

Reply #41003 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754