Just wondering?
Years ago

Where has Spadge gone?

I miss the good old post of Spadge and Booga has anyone seen him around where he plays/coaches??

Does he not have internet access??

Please Spadge come back 3 topics about your club (if your still with them) and you have nothing to say!!

Topic #23368 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

He is alive and well - busy at Magic - much to do at the moment - if anybody interested. Working his Magic to better basketball.

Reply #282803 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Although doesnt bring back the glory days of the Booga /Spadge threads - they were hilarious.
begs the question which threads from any topic / contributors stand out over time for creating the most interest. Seems of late that greater political correctness applies but when the gloves were off in the day ? was fun to read.
Memories please share?

Reply #282805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the one where spadge challenged booga to play against him and booga chickened out that was funny as i think that could of been a curtain raiser to the 6ers spadge V booga hahahahahahaha funny as hell

Reply #282996 | Report this post

Love the sausage  
Years ago

Last I heard was they where gona meet to sort it out man to man...but when they laid eyes on each other...they fell hopelessly in love....and where last seen driving off the edge of mt Lofty in a Cadillac convertible!!!!

Reply #283306 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754