Isaac
Years ago

Sixers in the NZ NBL, Round 1

Dusty's team got a win first up and he had 19 and 5 in 30 minutes. On the same team, Majstrovich had 15 and 8, and Derek Moore had 13 and 6. Russell Hinder had 18 and 10 for their opponents and Scott McGregor had 13 and 6.

Jacob Holmes lead his team to a win too, with 22 points and 11 rebounds on 10 of 22 shooting.

David Cooper's team also won, and he had 13 and 12 in 34 minutes against Hinder (20 and 11) and McGregor (16 and 12).

Topic #2337 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Way to go Sixer's !! (or should i say Free-agents)...
Mastrovitch can play too .. but for some reason i always have a block when mentioning him in best players. I thought he would be a super star by now after the potential he showed at Perth about 5-6 yrs ago.. good to see him getting a run.

Cooper could be a dark horse for most improved this yr (hahaha)

Reply #26301 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:58 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754