Mix Master Wipe
Years ago

Simon Kerle Retires

Just read an article on NBL site about the adelaide crowd favourite.
Later simon!

Topic #2339 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

There are still gonna be too many stoopid (deliberate) hair cuts in the NBL !!

Will this be the end of the Kerle NBL blood line?

Will the Gaze's follow ?

Reply #26302 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

Great - now we don't get our chance for payback!

Wonder if Mick Hill will appear in the dome again?

Reply #26310 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

as much as i hate the guy, he was returning to some pretty nice form. He sure knows how to piss off the guys on the court. Still like him before heal!

Seems pretty soft for him to be retiring early does he have any main reason i.e spend time with family, injury again? McDonald and Gaze are still going though which is great to see, what a legend gaze is

Reply #26318 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Am suprised that he is retiring he is still a very handy contributer(?) off the bench.

would have thought he would be good for another few years.

Reply #26327 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

i thought wed c a few more yrs of him, but i aint gona miss the hair!!

Reply #26336 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He's retiring because he is embarrased to show his ugly face at the Dome again.

Reply #26346 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Hes retiring so he can tour with the Jim Rose circus all year round !!

Reply #26347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what a shame that the NBL has to lose such an outstanding ambassador to the sport.

at least now we might get a great Fox commentary team of Heal and Kerle.

Can't wait!

Reply #26385 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

No matter how much people hate him, you would have to admit, that while he is extremely arrogant, he could play. To get back to the form he got in this season after the better part of two years out of the game injured, was a pretty good achievment I think. He is also getting on a bit, is he 34?? add to this the injuries he suffered and maybe this is why he gave it away.

Reply #26391 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He was always a dangerous player and I think everyone was looking forward to him returning to the Dome. Hope he enjoys retirement!

Reply #26393 | Report this post

simon kerle  
Years ago

just wanted to thank the 36er fans always good to play there but even better given the 36ers a beating and even more fun than that was watching the tears fall from 36er fans eyes .it was a pleasure and i will miss the adrenalin of hitting 3 after 3 after 3 and hearing nothing but silence.thank you adelaide

Reply #73708 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:05 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754