Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Teams Going Retro

Last season the 76ers changed back to a uniform similar to the one they wore way back in the Dr J days. Now Golden State have done the same thing. I much prefer the non reto versions but I'm interested to see what other people think. Do you like these teams switching back to their traditional old school look or does it just look old fashioned and out dated. Im in the later school of thought but want to know what people think. Hopefull going back to their retro uniforms works better for them than it did for the Sxiers.

Topic #23404 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry about the size of that last picture. also interesting to note that the Sixers have almost had more uniform changes in that last few seasons than Golden State have had in their 46 year history

Reply #283366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*36ers that is. horrible choice of words there

Reply #283367 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Love that new GS logo.

Reply #283386 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Saw these when in Dallas... Like the retro look, very clean... And the game jerseys they sell will be limited in quantity when they sell, will be top of about 500 and about double the price!

Reply #283388 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Don't like it.

My fave GS design was their 88-97 ... so many fond memories of Spree, Webber, Mully etc.

Reply #283399 | Report this post

the word  
Years ago

the logo for GS should not be so prominent int he uniform. why can't they go back to the old Mullen jerseys - they were stylish and great. Glad they went back to the traditonal colors though - hated the previous lightning uniform

Reply #292788 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:02 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754