Spoons
Years ago

Showdown 29

EAT THAT CROWS FANS.

Topic #23422 | Report this topic

ganymede 53  
Years ago

yeah good job but nice to see your owns fans can predict the future of the wooden spoon thought

Reply #283648 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

They deserved the win, outplayed the Crows. If you don't kick straight you don't win. The Power did all the right things.

It was a nice wake up for all the fans who had become deluded about the Crows making the Finals. Amazingly they still have a chance with the Swans losing so badly today.

Until today I was one of those deluded Crows fans, now I'm just a Crows fan who's expectations have been significantly altered.

Kudos to the Power for today's effort

Reply #283665 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Good win Port, where has it been for 9 weeks??

Spoons, don't fire them up, you do know they are a win ahead of Port don't you?

Reply #283684 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Well done Port...and me being a Crows fan, it hurts to say it, but you guys had the passion last night, while it seemed the Crows had been reading too many articles about making the finals. As professional as the AFC is run, I still think there is a major 'brain' problem at that club.

Reply #283687 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

10,000 unused spoons last night....classic !

Reply #283691 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Brisbane Lions are heading strongly for that Wooden Spoon.

Reply #283781 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

With half of 36ers fans being crows supporters and the club having had an alliance with the crows, why would you put that on a baskteball thread SPOONS?

Reply #283875 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

dave, do a search and see how many time crow supporters have posted the results when they win..

Reply #283905 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

70% of the muppets on footy threads here are always Port supporters for some reason haha.

I can only hope that win entices Port to sign Matty Primus for a few more years. Despite being far more aggressive and gutsy than the Crows, I saw nothing in that game plan that was any different to what Choco brought. Switching the ball from the wing all the way back to the defensive goal square is a joke. The Crows lost that game, Port didn't win it. Regardless, bad kicking is bad football and you guys deserved the 4 points.

Reply #283955 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

x, worry about your own team mate. Port will be okay.

; )

The Crows lost that game, Port didn't win it

lol

Reply #283972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754