No ABL finals stats webcast?

Was looking fwd to watching the stats webcast of Southern/Norwood..!

Why on earth not on the SP website?

Topic #23472 | Report this topic

Soz, my bad... found it, but not on yet... 7:06pm!

Reply #284681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why are both women's games coming up with 'not available yet'? or is it just me?

Reply #284682 | Report this post

"That's wat I'm talking about!"

Would think wanna make sure stats were functioning fer finals yeah?

DOH!

At leasst i know its not just me.

Reply #284683 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Anyone got a score from the Sturt v West women's game?

Reply #284685 | Report this post

not up on sp either. Grrr!

Reply #284686 | Report this post

Southern beat Norwood and West beat Sturt in the womens.

Reply #284687 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Sorry, couldn't get web working for women's game, men vs norwood ok.
Women close all night - 3 x 3 pointers from Sam Woosnam in the last quarter helped west to a narrow 4 point win.
Men, sturt gained a break in the third and matched norwood's big finish with a 29 to 28 last quarter to win by 12 on the back of 23 points and 16 rebounds from Jacob Holmes

Reply #284691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There hasnt been a live webcast of Norwood games all year. Why would you expect it to be different tonight?

We do not have internet access at the stadium.

Reply #284692 | Report this post

This is the the 2000s... BSA should supply each club with a Dongle.

Reply #284694 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

anyone know the result in the forestville north mens game?

Reply #284700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north boys off for mad monday

Reply #284710 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

I find it crazy that BSA don't supply them for all the clubs. For $3000 in the first year they could get set up with a dongle and 12 months access with 3GB of data for 90 days. After the first year it is $1800 per year for all the clubs on the same option.

Reply #284715 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

in every other league its the clubs responsibility - why should it be BSA's problem?

Reply #284716 | Report this post

Dione 41  
Years ago

Because every other league has domestic competitions which generate income for clubs. Bsa take all the competition money from juniros, and the seniro competition loses clubs money.

Reply #284738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every club is encouraged to set up their own domestic competitions. Sturt/Forestville = failed, Southern = failed, Woodville = failed, Sturt = failed, Norwood = funded by BSA and will still fail, West = had to lower themselves to working with Western Magic and IMO will fail.

But it's all BSA's fault of course.

Reply #284765 | Report this post

I don't know whose responsibility it is was, but its not a good look. Thats the only point i wanted to make.

Reply #284901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know where to find the men's box score for this round? Not in sporting pulse.

Reply #285131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Many clubs stats people bring their own computers and bprinters and in some cases their own internet connections. Laud those who do it and do not condemn those who do not because they should not have to fund the clubs internet connection from their own pockets. Some clubs are better set up than others but on the whole it is the professionalism of the stats people that make it happen than the clubs organising it.

Why blame BSA it is the clubs responsibilty I agree it isn't a good look but look to the clubs you just know that Pasadena will be on line this week, Mars will not. West may or may not they haven't been most of the season and Wayville will be on air. It can not be too hard to do there are portable internet connections these days that do not need a land line to connect to. How difficult would it be for the clubs to be organised but they on the whole would like to blame BSA for their shortcomings.

Reply #285158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thank you anon 158, don't you think BSA (you?) should be doing more doing rather than watching Hoops SA?

Reply #285164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

164 you are far wrong so far wrong it ain't funny try more being one of the many basketball volunteers who put it on the line and being shot down in flames for not having a webcast

why is it if someone supports instead of bagging BSA they must be working for them. If they support sturt they must play for them. if they support state coaches they must be the gliddons, if they support refs they must be a referee

people see conspiracys where there are none - that is why internet forums are the pits cause narrow minded people can not see passed their own agendas but just wish to play the blame game.

Reply #285173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you must be from Norwood

Reply #285191 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754