Anonymous
Years ago

NBA on TV & Synergy Sports

Mashing up 2 threads into 1 here, so apologies for any confusion caused.

Just moved into a new house, and want to get the most amount of NBA possible. Obviously games are on One HD, but what other TV package would I need to see the most games? Just a basic Foxtel one? Or something with ESPN?

Also, am thinking about getting a membership to Synergy Sports (just google them if you don't know them). Does anyone already have one? Is it worth it? Any info would be awesome.

Topic #23561 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

NBA League Pass is a realistic option. Watch everything online and does miss anything! You have access to every game live and all games on replay, plus highlghts. Well worth the cost. All the details at nba.com

Reply #285777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So do you just watch the games similar to YouTube where they are streamed, or do you download them etc? If you can download and burn to DVD or something that would be fantastic.

Reply #285783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You need ESPN if you want NBA on foxtel.

Reply #285787 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

NBA League Pass streams the games live.

Reply #285806 | Report this post

mookie  
Years ago

NBA League Pass is well worth the money. The games stream live and you have the option to watch them later as well. Depending on what package you get, there are different options for how many days the archive lasts. You won't need ESPN once you get NBA ILP.

Last time I looked, Synergy Sports was exhorbitantly expensive (outside of the range of ordinary mortals and non-NBA franchise owners). How much did you see it priced at? I'd LOVE to have access to it, but think it's near impossible in practical terms.

Reply #285976 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754