charlie Brown
Years ago

who will win the NCAA tourney

has anyone been watching the NCAA tournament, can't believe Syracuse is already out!

Topic #2357 | Report this topic

synonymous skillz  
Years ago

my initial guess was wake forest tho i was goin for uconn but they are both out so i think im hopping on the illinois band wagon

Reply #26470 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Im obviously hoping the Blue Devils get up, but after watching NC state beat UConn the other day, I wouldn't be underestimating them. As mentioned Illinois certainly one to beat.

Reply #26475 | Report this post

Roy  
Years ago

Can't go past my Tar Heels

Reply #26502 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Toss up between Illi and the Tar Heels.

Been taking to a friend over there watching the games, and she saw the Blue Devils play recently. She said that the JJ Reddick and Daniel Ewing don't exactly get along too well. Bad chemistry were her words. If your PG and SG can't get along then trouble looms.

Reply #26504 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

Illinois band wagon 4 me 2, now that syracuse is out

Reply #26508 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Illinois are in for a tough game against Wisconsin-Mil. Not saying they will lose but if you get this game in Aus donĀ“t miss it. Wisconsin - Mil have the first and second five for the All FLOOR BURN team. They press for 40 minutes and take intensity to another level.
My pick North Carolina Illinois final but I hate to second guess Duke. North Carolina champions.

Reply #26539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754