hurley
Years ago

alternative ways to see the world championships.

heym, seems like i wont be able to get foxtel back before the world champs, does anyone know any alternative ways i might see it, or good torrent sites that may have the games up after the game? any suggestions would be good.

Topic #23595 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Convince your local pub and a few others to show the games on one of the screens instead of the footy codes.

Reply #286229 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

FIBATV.com is the place to catch every game, but you have to pay for it. Beauty is though you can also watch each game replayed in full.

I'm sure there will be a few other links available to watch the games that will not cost you a cent.

Reply #286233 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Another option is to go to the Championships like I am!! Sorry, that's a bit of a smart a$$ answer.

Is anyone else making the trek over as well?

Reply #286240 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I'll be there avv, in Izmir for the first round and then in Istanbul.

Reply #286250 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Nice one Paul, I'm following the Aussies in kayseri and then onto Istanbul.

Have your tickets only just started to show up in the post the last few days? They're cutting it fine but I guess they are doing that to stop scalpers as much as they can...

Reply #286256 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754