killersneakers
Years ago

Will Allen Iverson be employed?

Allen Iverson is one of my favourite NBA player.Though the golden year has gone, i do think he is still one of the best PG
As there is little time left for this man, i am really worried about his future. And lets guess will he choose to retire? if not, which team will hire this man? come and tell us .

Topic #23612 | Report this topic

Juror 12  
Years ago

Europe?

Reply #286457 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

AI isn't even worth a vet minimum contract unless he is willing to come off the bench and be a role player. Teams would be dumb to sign him, they could get the same output from an unsigned vet who wants to fit in and play his role.

In his day he was amazing, but that day is a distant memory.

Reply #286459 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Allen Iverson will be employed when he acts his age and realises that he aint a star no more.

Reply #286460 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

AI needs to seek employment outside of the US. He isn't at the calibre he once was.

He might still have what it takes for Euroleague, but he'd probably rely on jump shots; doubt he'd be able to take it to the rack with all the big men over there.

Reply #286466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers could do with a point guard like AI. But yer otherwise stick to rapping Jewellz. 40 bars shreds.

Reply #286512 | Report this post

Jacob  
Years ago

Ahh as much as I hate him !

Come to CLEVELAND and bring friends !

Reply #286517 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Agree with a few people stating AI needs to leave the USA and look at securing a gig in Europe or one of the other stronger leagues across the world. I feel he could stil get some very good money playing in Europe.

Other lesser leagues would jump at the chance to have a guy like AI with his profile to help with their marketing - imagine his impact on the NBL if he came and played here!

Reply #286537 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Maccas hire most anyone. Could always try the army?

Reply #286563 | Report this post

The answet  
Years ago

Ai is the greatest ever. Obviously except mj

Reply #286655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754