killersneakers
Years ago

1 in 5 Americans think Obama is Muslim

Apparently 1 in 5 Americans, or 18%, think the President is muslim. Interestingly, 34% of conservative Republicans think he is muslim.....

Topic #23627 | Report this topic

killersneakers  
Years ago

Guys what do you think of it? if Obama is a Muslim, i should say People should demand Vote refunds and give it to McCain....

Reply #286635 | Report this post

Charon 35  
Years ago

I think that American and people like killersneaker who ignorantly believe anything put to them should not get to vote at all in the first place.

Reply #286636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Charon 35 for prime minister! With a response like that, i want you on the ballot sheet

Reply #286638 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

People without degrees in social science, environmental science and economics (those with all three) shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Reply #286642 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Killersneakers, please stop posting on this site. You're just here to spam.

Reply #286643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yer its a basketball site? its not called 'hoops' for no reason and what kind of stupid question is that anyway. it doesn't what race you are from or what u look like. There are good and bad people everywhere not just muslims.

Reply #286647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1 in 5 australians think killersneakers is homophobic and a spam artist.

Reply #286648 | Report this post

killersneakers  
Years ago

[quote]People without degrees in social science, environmental science and economics (those with all three) shouldn't be allowed to vote.[/quote]
are you guys challenging the democracy of our country?

Reply #286649 | Report this post

More interesting in todays Advertiser was the "former redneck" who believes that American society is worse off due to falling literacy rates.

I believe that education is the biggest gift we can give children, and this guy believes something similar. He says (paraphasing) that he escaped poverty through his love of reading, and he is concerned that big business, etc will ride roughshod over the everyday citizens due to poor literacy, ie dodgy contracts, mortgage agreenments etc.

I don't give a shit what religion Obama is/was/wil be... it's only one part of the whole person. Osama Bin Laden is an A-hole, but not because he's Muslim.

Reply #286651 | Report this post

Dr Bullshits  
Years ago

That because 2 out of 5 Americans dont know the difference between Obama, Osama and Cabana.

Reply #286773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754