D'Mac
Years ago

lakers 6 straight loss!

how the hell has my lakers lost 6 straight? wat the? we r nearin da playoffs and its like they dont care! kobe is postin 40+ a game and dats the team no1 is helpin him!

Topic #2364 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the lakers have assembled a terrible squad of players.

Reply #26511 | Report this post

Larry Bird  
Years ago

Kobe only gets 40+ pts a match due to the fact he doesnt give the rock up!!!! People wonder why he is so unpopular with his team mates!!!

My heart bleeds for those poor lakers.

Reply #26513 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Oh come on Larry - you cant hold a grudge for ever!

Unfortunately as a lot of us have predicted the Lakers have suffered this year due Dr Buss to selling out just to make Kobe happy. Yes he is a great player and is posting some great numbers but 1 player dont make a team. The games I have seen on TV the team dont even seem to be enjoying playing together snd until they all want to be playing together the Lakers will be struggling

Reply #26549 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

i agree with u statman they wont win until they learn 2 play as a team, it reminds me of orlando last season wif T'mac

Reply #26551 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

As much as I hate to say it, cause I don't like the way Kobe plays, but I think it is a bit like the early Jordan day's, where he doesn't have the confidence in his team mates and that is why he comes down on them so hard, and refuses to pass them the ball...He may have hated playing with Shaq, but im sure he had the confidence in him to at least put the ball in the basket.

Reply #26610 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

1 man team basically- can lamar consistently score 20 a game to help him out...what are kobes assist no's

Reply #26614 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Odom is out injured now isn't he?

Reply #26615 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

yep .. 1-2 weeks ..

Reply #26624 | Report this post

Magic Johnson  
Years ago

Dame Kobe

Why did we trade Shaq? As a long time Laker fan. I am ashamed that the team has been handed over too a selfish, me first loser.

Reply #26630 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kobe's rebound and assist counts have dropped over the last couple of weeks.

Reply #26641 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

His rebounds and assists have dropped, but still getting basically 6 a game each. That isn't bad at all really for some averaging 28ppg.

The two stats that bother me are the field goal percetange and turnovers. He is only shooting 43% from the field, but this is much better than what it was over the first half of the season. He is getting 4 turnovers a game, which isn't too bad for someone who has the ball in his hands so much, but it should be better.

The Lakers are toast this season. The playoffs are essentially out of reach, even if mathmatically they can still make it. Here's hoping the lottery goes well for them.

Reply #26653 | Report this post

bdevilcraz  
Years ago

if some would just step up besides kobe, they might get lucky and make the playoff

Reply #26665 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Let's welcome the Lakers to the lottery.

Vlade will be back soon, and along with Lamar, and Butler needs to work it more.

Lakers in the lottery.......nice

Reply #26667 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

I don't think Odom is a good fit for the Lakers. Like Kobe, he needs the ball in his hands to be effective, and unfortunately there aren't 2 of them to share!

Reply #26681 | Report this post

Magic Johnson  
Years ago

A lot of the kobe lovers have gone decidedly silent here. Everybody was raving about how he will lead the lakers to a Championship. Problem is he dosen't lead. Just run's of by himself and expects everybody else to be waiting there for him.

Reply #26696 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

u kno wat the lakers needed, peja. the kings were gona trade peja 4 lamar and at the last minute decidded 2 get rid webber. if they got peja do u think they would b in a slump? i dont

Reply #26749 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I would no doubt be called a "Kobe lover", but I'm a bigger "Laker lover." I've said it before, but this new venture for the Lakers is currently a work in progress. These are not the pieces the Lakers want long term, more what they got to start the process a long. In my mind, the jury is still out as to how successful management can be in getting the right pieces and how successful Kobe can be being 'the man.' This off-season will be important for the Lakers, and I think the next 3-4 will be important. Time will tell.

Reply #26754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Lakers had the right piece..... it was called Shaq, Diesel and The Big Aristole(spelling ??). oh the Most Dominate Big Man in the Game.

I really can't see the Lakers improving all that much as long as they keep Kobe. I see them being a .500 team for a long long time.

Reply #26769 | Report this post

Larry Bird  
Years ago

Your spot on Magic, Kobe doesnt have half the heart you had.

At least I had to work damn hard to beat you consistantly, I would walk over this selfish, arrogant, disrespectful amateur.

Reply #26770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cumon lazza hav a bit more respect he has won 3 championships

Reply #26781 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754