LC
Years ago

World Champs: Boomers vs Slovenia 5-Sep (1am)

Australia tonight play Slovenia for the right to finish in the top 8 and a chance at reaching the medal rounds. Game starts 1:00am AEST on 6 September (I put in the title 5th September so people don't get mixed up).

This is an even money game and either team could win. I'm hopeful the Boomers will bring their "A" game and really take it right up to the Slovenians and hopefully come away with a win.

I also hope Brown goes for broke and plays the players that are performing and leaves them in the game for as long as possible. Go with what is working and reward the players playing well.

My prediction - Boomers by 3.

Go Boomers!

Topic #23738 | Report this topic

hurley  
Years ago

if we win, this wone (oh god i hope so) and then we will have another winnable game after that,Imagine the boomers back in the medalrounds! first time in 10 years...

Reply #288290 | Report this post

Titan88  
Years ago

Unfortunately we can't win this game. Slovenia's guards (Dragic, Lakovic, Udrih, Becirevic) are too good for Mills, Gibson, Martin.

Reply #288295 | Report this post

adam  
Years ago

My heart tells me Australia by 7, my head tells me Slovenia by 12.

Reply #288298 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It will be tough but Slovenia are definitely gettable in big games. They are not a great fourth quarter team (a bit like us!). Their fans could play a big part, but this is a good match-up for us.

If I had to tip - and to be honest I think it is a 50/50 contest - I think the emotion of the game will slow our guys down and we will fall short in a half court contest.

Our offence is too predictable for Euro teams, they see almost that exact offence week-in week-out in Euro club comps, and one coach I spoke to laughs at how easy it is to prepare for.

If we win we will have Turkey most likely which would be a VERY tough ask with the support they are getting.

Reply #288299 | Report this post

qwerty  
Years ago

Slovenia by 15.

Reply #288301 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

fyi... it can be seen ....

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=86605&part=sports

Reply #288305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Slovenia by 5. Aside from their guards I can't see us being able to handle Brezec, Nachbar & Slokar.

Reply #288307 | Report this post

JMAC  
Years ago

Mills will have to have a monster game for us to get over the line.
I'm with LC though, Boomers by 3!

Reply #288308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think boomers are due for a big upset, its been 10 years of waiting

Boomers by 13

Reply #288309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can some one post a shortcut link to the game

Reply #288311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://atdhe.net/

Reply #288312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, worst start to a game ever

Reply #288313 | Report this post

JMAC  
Years ago

Terrible start!

Reply #288314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's the scores I'm on my phone

Reply #288315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

end of the 1st Q, Slovenia up 16 - 8

Awesome block by Newley to finish the Q. Mills is possibly the worst thing to happen to this boomers team. Send him back to college/high school ball.

Reply #288316 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Newls can't shoot to save his life but he has been indispensable in other areas... Great key block...

Reply #288317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bring in Wortho, sit Andersen, he's just not feeling it.

Reply #288319 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again our terrible Offence is killing us.

Reply #288320 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Feels like the SRB game... Giving them plentiful 2nd chancers (which they are converting).

Reply #288321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A high rotation style of defence that brown is running doesn't work with Mills on the floor, it's too tough for him to close-out the 3 shooter and put pressure on the shot.

Reply #288322 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

We SUCK!!!!

Reply #288323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bresnic Flopped!

Reply #288324 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Kind of nauseous isn't it?

Mills has some work to do before he is a decent rounded pg. I hope his chucking will get him the contract his heart desires...

Reply #288325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mills is showing tonight why he is not capable to play in the NBA at the moment. He rushes things far too much and doesnt feel his way through the game. Its all or nothing with him.

He needs a few years in Europe to understand team offence much better, and get minutes under his belt which will help his development.

Reply #288326 | Report this post

millhouse  
Years ago

wow - each game gets worse and worse

bye bye boomers

Reply #288327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starters for 2nd half should be

gibson, Nelwy, Barlow, Wortho, Nielsen.

Play ozzie kids Ball offence, 5 out, maybe a high post, pass the ball make space and drive the ball to the hoop or pass to the open shooter.

The offence we are playing is terrible.

Reply #288328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It looks like Mills feels like he needs to take over because the rest of them have been so fucking useless this tournament. It looks like a huge struggle to score nearly every game and it's not Mills fault, the teams shooting has been horrible and the turnovers tonight fuckkk, infuriating to watch. I thought Goorj was bad..

Reply #288329 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Brett Brown, sub me in and I promise I'll contest a shot. Nothing I hate more than shit defense.

Reply #288331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

play some defence boys!

Reply #288332 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

fucken boomers, i had hopes this year... now wewe will probably finnish s0okethin like 10th overall...and we are being THRASHED by this tea,

Reply #288333 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

I have high hopes for the Boomers in every tournament but they always seem to disapoint.

Reply #288334 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Does anyone on our team know how to defend, this is so frustrating to watch slovenia have wide open 3 pointers!!!!

Reply #288335 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

nielsen is the only player who wants this one. who wants to watch poor three point shooters jacking heavily contested threes? whats this fuckin coach doing? useless. how many times are we going to drive it into three guy defenders and hope for a call? i may only be a u14 coach, but this shit is frustrating.

Reply #288336 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure Patty won't be getting an NBA contract after this...

Reply #288337 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Our offense if embarrassing to watch, wtf is wrong with our coaches and players don't they know any set plays?

Reply #288338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a train wreck!

Reply #288339 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

omfg!!! did everyone see that!!! blocked shot!! how exciting.

Reply #288340 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

Basketball Australia need to re think the Australian coaching position. Disgraceful!!!

Reply #288341 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

we got owned

Reply #288342 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Embarrassing - i reckon the Japanese team could have beaten us today...

Reply #288343 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

this is seriously pitiful to watch, im thankful i actually fell asleep thru the first half. every year, the boomers underachieve... perhaps we just think too much of our players? maybe theyre just not up to it? maybe we eed to get rid of the coach, either way, i dont wanna spewak optmiosticly about the future after seeing ythis. seems klike we will continue being inconsistant and average for the future of aussie basketball... and sadly, every 2 years ikl find myself glued to the TV hoping.

Reply #288344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know Brett Brown is a very experienced coach, but the offence we played this tournament looked terrible! We don't pass the ball, it's a hand off to Mills so he can dribble the ball and run around or we dump it into the post. We need to move the ball and create space for the likes of Ingles/Barlow/Newley to either spot & up shoot or attack the basket. Defence at times in the tournament looked good but tonight didn't work. We need plans B & C for both Off & Def.

Is Mills the problem or is it Brown?

Reply #288345 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Brown - he has tried to get them playing like a European team, the only problem with that is the players are Australian. They grew up here and learned to play the game here, and yet the program seriously thinks it can beat the Europeans at their own game?

Reply #288348 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Brown's offense has been embarrassing. We aren't getting nearly as much out of our players as they are capable of. 5 assists in this game? We've relied on individual play way too much. How about generating points through a functioning offense? I think New Zealand have shown that the Oceania style of game can work at the international level. Brown somehow seems to disagree. Instead he's made a team of relatively potent offensive players into a defensively orientated, offensively impotent team.

Brown's only achievement at NBL level was with a veteran team led by an amazingly creative pass-first point guard. He underachieved woefully in his Sydney Kings days. So outside the NBL, what are his coaching achievements? Led a ratbag team to win the Stankovic Cup in 2009 against other 2nd-string teams?

To get so close to Argentina and Serbia, IMO, is an indication of the potential of this team, in spite of a pathetic offense.

Reply #288351 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

By the way, the Boomers were notoriously slow starters throughout the tournament, not just in this game. I wonder if Brown even thought of changing the starting 5.

Reply #288352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Disgraceful performance. Not one of our players would honestly get a game playing for Slovenia.

There altheticism and skills are so far superior it is quite embarrassing.

And how about Maric? If that guy is anymore robotic, slow and blatantly obvious with his so called post moves he should just go to the Z league of our local competition. To have a guy like him in our squad shows how little depth we have. I know the rest of our guys were terrible, but geez this dud took the cake. Just shows you that height still gets you professional contracts regardless of any skill.

Reply #288353 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Not a good game at all for the Boomers - a very disappointing game in losing 58-87.

Compounding the defeat, it was Australia's largest at a FIBA World Championship against an opponent not named the USA or the USSR.

Ingles and Mills top-scored for the Boomers with 13 each and Nielsen had 12.

Boomers were just 2/19 from long range and shot 41% from the field and only had a total of 5 assists for the game. Slovenia made 16/33 from long range and shot 51.9% from the field.

BA Recap: http://linky.com.au/4dzgt

It's the kind of loss that leaves you feeling hollow. FIBA doesn’t play classification games for teams eliminated from competition prior to the top eight so that's it for us.

Turkey easily accounted for France last night in the other game.

Reply #288355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We could see on this Championship that we are not even average team and that we not able to get any good European team....thak you Good we didn't play against Croatia, Turkey,Greece or Spain. European teams are team orintated and we do not understand that. Our team is group of individuals who play for themself not for the team.
It is stupid to talk how Maric didn't play good, we force him to play for us so what we can expect from him? to be delightet? Same player was very good in Euroleauge because he played with good guards who gave him ball in the right time.
Our guards (Mills) are selfish and do not work for team.
Our cach is amateur for European's coaches and his play is funny. I think we should to bring coach from Europe if we want to be a respectable team in the next world competion.

Reply #288356 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Pretty dismal showing.
On the ropes from the outset. Outgunned inside. Stagnant offense and turnovers. Recipe for disaster.
Mills disappointing, tried too hard (rushed as a result) and went solo too often. Joe Ingles hardly looked like he's been playing in Europe.
When they went into catch up mode, Slovenia picked them apart.
Back to the drawing board.

Reply #288358 | Report this post

adam  
Years ago

It is so immensely disappointing to be thrashed like that. I hate it when, and this happens almost every time with the Boomers, they talk them up in the media. We heard it all before the tournament, "Boomers a chance for a medal", I just wish their was a more realistic assessment of our chances.

We should have known last year when the nucleus of this team lost to NZ, the writing was on the wall then. Also I don't want to be a Patty Mills basher but really his form since the Beijing Olympics has been rather average. I say this because so many think he is the answer...I think in many ways he is the problem due to his style of play and the vital position he occupies (PG). He is really, at this level, a back up PG or a sixth man off the bench to energise a flagging team...he currently hasn't got it in him to run a team.

Let's face it the writing was on the wall when we performed a miracle to beat Jordan. How quickly was that forgotten when we were destroying Germany.

Reply #288359 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

It is a disappointing loss, but really only for the lack of competitiveness rather than the result. We came into the tournament ranked outside the top ten. We finish outside the top ten. No real surprises there.

The World Champs are so ultra-competitive, any team can beat any other on their day. A 3-3 record is not so bad when two of those three games were winnable games against powerhouses in Argentina and Serbia. Unfortunately we couldn't get over the line in the ones that mattered, and didn't show up for the quarter finals match up.

But that would be why we are outside the top ten. Honestly, for all of our local bias, on paper the Aussie team was overmatched by any of the teams that have made their way into to top 8.

Two years to London 2010. We have a nucleus of young guys who will improve, and hopefully we can find a few more diamonds in the rough. But we will still probably be remarkably lucky to reach the top 8.

Reply #288362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only world quality player Australia has is Andrew Bogut. The rest are pretenders and some shouldn't even be on the international scene. This really shows Australia lack of depth in world basketball. We cannot contend with the best teams in the world, maybe now everyone will stop over-rating our players.

Some may be able to have a flash in the pan tournament like Patty Mills in Beijing, but to do it on a consistent basis is what makes a good player.

Reply #288363 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

we really need to settle that shooting guard spot, we need a talented guard in the mould of ginobli, or something... all the guards we have, are league below that... only JUST competing.

Reply #288371 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Watching that game was like waking up in a strange bed after a night out, rolling over and realising there is a horror next to you and you know you went there, but the protection you should of been wearing can't be located..

Stuff nightmares are made off...

Reply #288384 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Am I the only one who thinks Newley could command that starting SG position? I know he had a disastrous tournament shooting-wise, but his impact pre-Brown era (and in Europe) was quite respectable, moreso than, say, a less credentialed Boomer playing, arguably, even more out of position, Gibson.

Ingles is far from automatic from range, but I don't see an issue with him starting at SG also. I like Gibson and his defensive attributes, but I'm not sure he warrants the minutes that he was receiving.

Reply #288386 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

As for the SG issue, who was our SG in Beijing? Why wasn't it such an issue back then?

Reply #288389 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

Does any else like Shane Heal a lot more today than they did yesterday?

Reply #288390 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Those saying our players aren't world class, I have to disagree. Maric was named all-Euroleague last season. Nielsen is well respected in Europe. Euro-Andersen is a championship magnet and a terrific complementary inside-outside 4-man. Newley has earned a new contract with a top-tier European team. Recall that he was our equal-second leading scorer in Beijing.

I wouldn't call these guys second class. Sure, Bogut is well and truly a level above them, but we have a decent team on paper with some quality players.

Many of them had played with each other in prior Australian teams. They should've had a degree of chemistry.

What did Brown get out of them? Maric averaged 6ppg after his first game. Newley went 2/17 from 3pt range for his 6.5ppg (half what he averaged in Beijing). The offense was regularly visibly stunted. Outside feeding the post, there were few plays run to use the particular strengths of players. As a team, we shot at 30% from 3pt range throughout the tournament. How often did we see a play run to generate an open three?

This is not a second class team, but it is a group of individuals who generally underperformed. I know who I find mostly responsible.

Reply #288392 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

excuse my ignorance but why wasn't there no Andrew Ogilvy or Nathan Jawai in the team?

Reply #288397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brown has got to go..

Reply #288402 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Ogilvy was in the training squads but didn't make the final cut.

Nathan Jawai withdrew as he was about to become a dad and is/was also assessing his playing options for next season.

Reply #288403 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Brown wasn't the reason Australia shot the ball so poorly. As for rubbishing all your players and calling them second class, NZ has a quarter of the depth of Australia and would love to have half the guys that you are all hating on. Slovenia aren't shit and Australia played below average and got burnt, end of story.
Now lets hope the Tall Blacks can pull off a win against Russia and get through.

Reply #288416 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

I'm with you rjd. I'm astonished that Newley hasn't been starting in the SG position all tournament.

Reply #288422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #288424 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'm in agreeance with Mystro. We have a lot more depth in our ranks that many posters give us credit for. It is so easy to hate after a bad game.

Make no mistake, the Boomers under-performed against Slovenia. But please remember we had chances to beat Argentina, and despite playing below par, we had our chances to get past Serbia as well. Yes we didn't, but we got close against 2 of the world best teams.

Coach Brown could have done some things better, but so could have the individuals in our team. In reality, our best chance to win a medal at this level was always going to be in London 2012 (should we be able to get past New Zealand in the qualifiers), when the core group of players will be in their prime - including Bogut and Jawai to come into the team.

Things could be worse in that we were not that far away from missing out on progressing from the group stage - much like Germany (who are still the only team to beat Serbia) and Puerto Rico (who IMO were the biggest underperforming team in the entire WC's).

Reply #288444 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Agreed re the hate.

We flogged Germany, should have beaten Argentina (Gibson should not have had the shot, Barlow would have been better from the corner), beat Jordan and Angola like we were meant to.

Unfortunately we played our worst game at the most important time.

I am most disapointed in the subs. Did Brown ever change the starting 5?

Reply #288446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball Australia please get rid of Brown, Heal and Lemanis...bring in Beveridge as head coach with Mcleod as Assistant or beg and bring back Goorjian (australia's most winning coach across all sports) and Bevo as Assistant....many of the players from the 2008 Olympics were at the WC but def not the same team..blame rests with Coaches...(why would BA approve the appointment of Heal as assistant coach anyone could look at his woeful NBL coaching record at the Dragons and Blaze...a great player but it never translated to coaching.

Reply #288451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

definitely seems clear now they screwed up their selections - a whole lot of duplication with maric and andersen, gibbo and marytn, wortho and barlow. can't say i love him but loughton would surely have added much needed nous - harvey would certainly have added something as a shooter at least.

Reply #288456 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

Lets be honest, Maric didn't want to compete for this team. He want's to play for Serbia HELLO???? Two years time will be the make or break of Brett Brown. If we can get a core group that can get stronger and grow together we could be a chance with the BigBogie in London. Bogut will be in the prime of his carreer and everyone will be better because of it. Patty needs to learn how to play with a dominating center. smarter shot selection must also be addressed, became a bit of a problem. Everyone had there moments but it's hard to pick a consistent performer. Matt Neilson deserves a pat on the back, showed spirit and leadership throughout the campaign.

Reply #288457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure that Bougut will play for us?

Reply #288464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agree with the comments about selections. I def. think they should utilise the talents of either of the naturalised australians in Redhage or Ballinger. both are very good scorers that can create there own shot

but i can't see much change (maybe slight improvement) come 2012 London if BA stick with this coaching combo (they desperately need to read "how to run a boomer offense 101" by B Goorjian ..remember most of the other teams will improve as well come 2012 so it will be comparative...Bogut can't be their lifeline.

Reply #288465 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

Neilson was the rock for that team and I really hope that hes in the olympics.

Reply #288466 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

Its a completely different team with Bogut in the paint. Euro players can't compete against that. Primoz Brezec was the bucks 4th center and he dominated against our bigs. Its a no brainer. Why wouldn't he represent the country he has represented his whole career. Everyone wants to play in the olympics, unless of course his body lets him down. Tuch wood.

Reply #288467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no one doubts that Bogut is an exceptional player and would destroy many of these teams..but he can't do it by himself and the whole team needs to improve but the skill is there (provided the selection includes other NBL'ers who are talented but were overlooked) but I doubt the coaching will ever realise the potential of this talent.

on another note, i find it suprising that there hasn't been much improvement to the international based ex-NBLers playing in top euro leagues. which suggests that the NBL is a good league for players to develop. Joe ingles is just as streaky, Newley is great to watch but that hasn't changed since the Crocs (i think his 3pt shooting was better in Townsville IMO),..what does barlow do in Spain on offense?? he goes missing a lot and doesn't really work hard to get free like other SG do

Reply #288468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember OI in China and game Australija v Croatia. Croatia dosen't have NBA center but they beat us and our Bogut didn't show a much against them. He is not one man army, and he can't beat one team such is Croatia he needs someone who will give him ball.
Maric didn't want to compete for us and Bogut is like Maric only difference is that Bogut wants to play for Croatia but knows he can't, because that I will not be suprise if "his NBA team doesn't allow him to play"

Reply #288469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are talking about??? has Bogut stated recently he wants to play for Croatia?? Bogut has been competing for australia since he was a teenager and won gold with the Emus. Andrew plays 80 odd games a year and makes a fortune and when he could be resting in the off season he comes and trains and played for the Boomers without fail. I saw him in training, working his ass off with the boomers team even when injured and against the wishes of the bucks.

Reply #288471 | Report this post

Japorms  
Years ago

what i dont like to see is the presence of heal in the bench. mostly when mills mentioned the mentoring he's getting from him

hopefully we can have more go to guys next time who can effectively drive and burn the hoops when needed most

Reply #288479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

<< Maric didn't want to compete for us and Bogut is like Maric only difference is that Bogut wants to play for Croatia but knows he can't, because that I will not be suprise if "his NBA team doesn't allow him to play" >>

You have no idea!! people like to take various quotes from interviews as gospel but one's actions are significantly more importaant than words and Bogut's actions cannot be questioned.

The Maric situation is a VERY complex one, and needs to be addressed in a completely new thread. But Bogut not wanting to play for Australia is ridiculous, he was injured in Bejing and played as hard as he could, and as was mentioned above...

<<"I saw him in training, working his ass off with the boomers team even when injured and against the wishes of the bucks.">>

I would say the only player more committed to the boomers than Bogut would be Nielsen, and thats why he's the Captain.

To make such a statement about Bogut shows no understanding of what it means to be Australian, that is to have a love and respect for your heritage and at the same time being passionate about the country you were born in and the society that you grew from.

Reply #288481 | Report this post

adam  
Years ago

I get so mad when everyone says, oh we are building for 2012, or this team is making 'baby steps', what a load of tosh. This IS the senior MENS basketball team, not the juniors, not the U17 Mens. And these are the World Championships, not a preparatory friendly against Tonga where younguns are blooded. All the preparation happens in camps and in the prelim contact with players whilst at their clubs telling them what they need to do so that when they move through the notification, to the camp, to the friendlies, to the qualifiers, and through the Warm up games and onto the main event there are no excuses. The team was terrible against Jordan, terrible against Slovenia, pretty ordianary for much of the game against Serbia, Awesome against Germany, ho-hum against Angola. But what was so annoying was the horrid, horrid offence for pretty much the last two months, and for that some blood letting has to follow...it just can't be 'business as usual'.

Basketball is a generational thing, and knowing this most teams attempt a healthy mix of veterans and youth, the Boomers attempted this, but for whatever reason it hasn't bore any fruit. The other thing that disturbs me is the continual allusion to the 'supreme' talent the Boomers are coming up against. Sure they're solid teams but come on Australia just FLAT OUT aren't playing well, have terrible offensive sets, no perimeter defence and so many other gaping holes in their game....let's call a spade a spade. The Australian MENS basketball team has some serious problems going forward.

Okay...I'm done now...maybe....

Reply #288482 | Report this post

adam  
Years ago

Oh...and one more thing...like a lot of others on this site I just can't fathom why Shane Heal was selected as an assistant coach. It is as if those running BA are so scared of failre that they are covering themselves by hiring 'names' so that 'if' something goes pear shaped they can hide behind the fact that they hired 'Shane Heal', and 'Brett Brown'. I think by the by that they got enamoured with Browns NBA connections rather than whether he had the best contemporary understanding of the Australian Basketball scene.

Reply #288483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah Brett should have hired Shanes mate Simon Kerle to keep Heal company as the other assistant coach..at least it would have been amusing watching Kerle mucking around on the bench like he did at the bullets when he was injured (the players would be laughing with him when they should be concentrating on the game and at othertimes he would just space out)

Reply #288487 | Report this post

:)  
Years ago

Lets hope we will have full commitments from our players...Bogut a Fit jawai better experience mills we will be ok....

Reply #288488 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754