Dusty Rychart
Bobby Brannen

THIRD
Willie Farley
Casey Calvary
Rosell Ellis
Stephen Black
Kavossy Franklin

Who would win a series of games between these three teams and why?

Topic #2385 | Report this topic

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

How can Willie be in the 3rd team and finish 2nd in the POY polling ?

Interesting stuff...

As per the winner of the 3 teams ..

Team 2 the champions IMO !!

team 2 would beat team 1 .. any team with Rillie and Maher could shoot from the car park at at least 40% .. with Brannen and Rychart cleaning up the scraps ... Saville is pretty handy in the open court too and off side help D.

team 3 ... too small ... Willie would have to carry them ..

Reply #26724 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Team 2 has size athleticism and big time outside range.

Team 3 is to small and the bigs of team 1 would be slow up and down the court.

Reply #26729 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

2nd team by a mile!! team 1 dont hav shit compared to team 2 but 3 looks good enough to beat team 1

Reply #26753 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Im hoping all these 3 teams are meant to be equal, because if they are ranked first best to third the NBL have screwed up big time.

They have jason smith in team 1 and farley in 3, yet smith wasnt even in final 7 for mvp and Farley was. But anyway you get my drift theres a few up there that are quite odd..

I like the look of team 1, however would think it was complete if they swapped bradtke for rychart.

Team 2 are pretty well structured and having maher and rychart together is a positive, however if you put maher with anyone you know its going to be good. With Saville in the team and Rille as a SG i think that team is pretty well balanced.

I dont think much of the team 3 apart from Farley of course, i would actually go with:

Team 2 first
Team 1 second
Team 3 third

But no doubt it would end up in the order of 1, 2, 3

Reply #26755 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

All*NBL teams are selected purely on vote placings..so the first 5 pplayers with highest votes get 1st team, and so on

I think it would be better if it was selected according to position, but that may be too hard with so many players playing even up to 3 or 4 positions these days.

Reply #26774 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754